THEMELinkedIn Compensation: Senior Software Engineer
LinkedIn Compensation: Senior Software Engineer
- Uber vs LinkedIn Sr SWE offer Not an apples to apples comparison, yet i am having to choose between these two offers. With Uber's CEO making a public comment about going public in 2019, yet with the major hit to the valuation because of the SoftBank deal, I am not sure of the upside with Uber. I am not sure which one I should pi
- From LinkedIn to Google How hard is it to make a move from LinkedIn (Senior) to Google (L5)? Does it make a difference to wait until Staff promotion in LinkedIn before applying to Google? Current total compensation is $300k per annum. How much is reasonable to expect from Google assuming a positive interview? [asking for
- AirBnB vs LinkedIn (Senior Software Engineer) I have an offer from the two companies. Here are the details LinkedIn (Sunnyvale) — Base: 175k, Stocks: 300k, Sign on: 75k (Senior) AirBnB (SF) — Base: 167k, Stocks: 420k, Sign on: 15k (L4) I have 5 yoe. I will prefer work life balance over anything else. I have heard that LinkedIn doesn’t have a
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1