THEMELinkedIn Compensation: Software Engineer
LinkedIn Compensation: Software EngineerIf you’re a software engineer at LinkedIn or looking to make the switch to the professional networking company, see what your peers are saying about the TC there. Evaluate and compare how an engineer’s compensation stacks up within LinkedIn and with competing companies too. All compensation numbers come straight from users who’ve received offers from the Silicon Valley-based company and those who earn their paychecks there!
- Uber vs LinkedIn Sr SWE offer Not an apples to apples comparison, yet i am having to choose between these two offers. With Uber's CEO making a public comment about going public in 2019, yet with the major hit to the valuation because of the SoftBank deal, I am not sure of the upside with Uber. I am not sure which one I should pi
- From LinkedIn to Google How hard is it to make a move from LinkedIn (Senior) to Google (L5)? Does it make a difference to wait until Staff promotion in LinkedIn before applying to Google? Current total compensation is $300k per annum. How much is reasonable to expect from Google assuming a positive interview? [asking for
- AirBnB vs LinkedIn (Senior Software Engineer) I have an offer from the two companies. Here are the details LinkedIn (Sunnyvale) — Base: 175k, Stocks: 300k, Sign on: 75k (Senior) AirBnB (SF) — Base: 167k, Stocks: 420k, Sign on: 15k (L4) I have 5 yoe. I will prefer work life balance over anything else. I have heard that LinkedIn doesn’t have a
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- T4 Google ,please help with honest evaluation I have been offered T4 Seattle area 134k Base 280k stocks/4years 20k Signon Also 15% bonus. Total yoe 4yrs as well as Masters in CS. Current SDE2 tc - 190k This is no way close to other T4 offers I have seen in blind. I think I did extremely well in interviews and recruiter said feedback was als
- Going out to interview, what level should I expect? 4.5 years experience in LinkedIn, Staff Eng with leadership experience of several decent size projects, and had always been the top performer in the team. Current TC is around 350k/yr. This is my first job out of college so 4.5 yrs in industry. What level and TC can I expect if I go out to interview