THEME LinkedIn Salary
LinkedIn Salary LinkedIn employees share their salaries on Blind and help evaluate the latest offers the company has made. See what you can earn as an engineer or non-technical employee building the company’s professional networking service. Plus, find out what parts of an offer can be successfully negotiated. Our users compare LinkedIn salary numbers, stock offers, and bonuses with offers from other tech companies, including Facebook, Google, Airbnb, and Uber.
- Uber vs LinkedIn Sr SWE offer Not an apples to apples comparison, yet i am having to choose between these two offers. With Uber's CEO making a public comment about going public in 2019, yet with the major hit to the valuation because of the SoftBank deal, I am not sure of the upside with Uber. I am not sure which one I should pi
- From LinkedIn to Google How hard is it to make a move from LinkedIn (Senior) to Google (L5)? Does it make a difference to wait until Staff promotion in LinkedIn before applying to Google? Current total compensation is $300k per annum. How much is reasonable to expect from Google assuming a positive interview? [asking for
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- Going out to interview, what level should I expect? 4.5 years experience in LinkedIn, Staff Eng with leadership experience of several decent size projects, and had always been the top performer in the team. Current TC is around 350k/yr. This is my first job out of college so 4.5 yrs in industry. What level and TC can I expect if I go out to interview
- LinkedIn comp... how negotiable is salary? I am interviewing for a Sr Mgr position at LinkedIn coming from a Director at Salesforce. They stated upfront the very most they could do would be $175k, $20k less than what I am currently making in my salary. How likely is it that I can still push them to pay at least within $190k? Also, 15% bonus
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- Uber V/s LinkedIn Need help with LI offer eval Current and LI - both Non-Engg roles Current: L4 Base - 110k RSU ~ 20k/yr (409A rate) Bonus target - 10k/yr No 401k, ESPP LI offer: IC3 Base - 135k RSU ~ 12.5k/yr Bonus target - 10% 401k, ESPP Need help in answering : - Uber L4 to LI IC3, is it a down level? - Does
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- AirBnB vs LinkedIn (Senior Software Engineer) I have an offer from the two companies. Here are the details LinkedIn (Sunnyvale) — Base: 175k, Stocks: 300k, Sign on: 75k (Senior) AirBnB (SF) — Base: 167k, Stocks: 420k, Sign on: 15k (L4) I have 5 yoe. I will prefer work life balance over anything else. I have heard that LinkedIn doesn’t have a
- Google L5 manager TC Got verbal confirmation from Google recruiter that I am approved for L5 manager. Recruiter wants to know my compensation expectations. How much should I ask? My current comp (EM @ LinkedIn) is: Base: 215K Bonus 15% RSU: approx $800K unvested (500K vesting in next 2 years) Not counting ESPP gains wh
- Interviewing with no intention of accepting? (& 4yr cliff worries) Does anyone interview while happily employed? Just to check market rate/practice? I'd feel weird going all the way through the process just to decline. I've been with FB for a few years now and am very happy with my team/role. I'm an engineer (IC) in a fairly niche ops area. I believe I'm compensat