Lyft CompensationWhat does a Lyft compensation look like in 2018? Below we've compiled a list of up-to-date salaries, stocks, and bonuses for the ride-hailing company. All numbers are shared directly by Lyft employees and tech workers who received offers from the company. Compare the total pay for engineering, product management, and business roles located in the San Francisco and Seattle offices, and see how a Lyft compensation compares with offers from competing companies.
- L5 SWE offers at FB, Lyft, Snap, Dropbox Sharing my offers from 4 tech companies, after some negotiation. Offers are final. FB: Base $185k, bonus 15%, equity $500k, sign on $100k Lyft: 205, 0%, 700, 55 Snap: 180, ?%, 750, 40 (in stock) Dropbox: 185, 15%, 400, 15 Equity is for 4 years. EDIT: I had strong referrals for FB, Dropbox and Lyf
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- Facebook or Lyft - Offer Eval Hey folks, I have an offer from Facebook and from Lyft, and I’m mulling over which one to choose. Any input, particularly on comp, is appreciated! Basics: Current role: L4 SW Eng in Test. Promoted to last year. 6.5 years of experience, all large companies. All SET, nothing as SWE. Role at both F
- Choosing new grad offers from Lyft vs Dropbox vs Cruise Lyft: 130k + 200k/4 Dropbox: 125k + 160k/4 + 10k signon Cruise: 120k + 150k/4 These offer are before negotiation. Which company is more suitable for workaholics? I prefer companies that have a competitive and “grind” culture. Thanks.
- Msft -> Lyft Current: msft cloud AI, L62, $135k base, $40k unvested stocks Offer: lyft, $175k base, 11000 RSU-4yrs, $25k signing 6 yrs exp, Seattle location. Thoughts?
- Facebook PM offer evaluation I have 8 years experience. 5.5 as a dev, 2.5 as a PM. L64 at Microsoft. Facebook's initial PM offer is L4. When I asked for the range based on that new disclosure law they mentioned 228k total comp - 160 base, 10% bonus, 180k RSU, 30k singing. Also have a competing offer at Lyft for 380k total. 18
- Lyft Seattle offer Hey guys 2 questions: 1) does Lyft Seattle has the same problem some have mentioned about favoured subgroups? 2) T5 offer 175k+18000rsu good?
- Lyft PM T6/M1 offer expectation Sorry for yet another comp expectation post but I did not find anything relevant so posting it here. I need to get back with my comp expectation for Lyft PM T6/M1 role at SF. Current job and comp: Senior PM @ Microsoft. Redmond, WA. 8+ years exp. BS in CS and MBA. $185k (base + bonus), $30k in stoc
- Msft to Lyft I'm a senior at MSFT 6yo exp, got a L4 offer from Lyft claiming that one of the interviews was Luke warm. 180k base, 10k Rsu, 40k sign on. Take it or leave it? Only gain really is the paper money
- Lyft Post-MBA senior manager total comp I received an offer for the Operations Strategy senior manager - a business role - at Lyft in San Francisco. The offer is $170K base; 200K RSUs / 4 years I have a top tier MBA and an Ivy League PhD (in a non-Computer Science field) and 11 years of experience (4 years of top tier consulting experie