THEMELyft Offers: Software Engineer
Lyft Offers: Software EngineerFind out how much Lyft is compensating their software engineers by taking a look at their recent offers. Evaluate how base salaries, bonuses, and stocks vary between individuals. Plus, find out how these numbers compare to earnings at competing companies. All figures come straight from Lyft’s engineers and those who’ve received offers there!
- Lyft Seattle offer Hey guys 2 questions: 1) does Lyft Seattle has the same problem some have mentioned about favoured subgroups? 2) T5 offer 175k+18000rsu good?
- Facebook or Lyft - Offer Eval Hey folks, I have an offer from Facebook and from Lyft, and I’m mulling over which one to choose. Any input, particularly on comp, is appreciated! Basics: Current role: L4 SW Eng in Test. Promoted to last year. 6.5 years of experience, all large companies. All SET, nothing as SWE. Role at both F
- L5 SWE offers at FB, Lyft, Snap, Dropbox Sharing my offers from 4 tech companies, after some negotiation. Offers are final. FB: Base $185k, bonus 15%, equity $500k, sign on $100k Lyft: 205, 0%, 700, 55 Snap: 180, ?%, 750, 40 (in stock) Dropbox: 185, 15%, 400, 15 Equity is for 4 years. EDIT: I had strong referrals for FB, Dropbox and Lyf
- Msft -> Lyft Current: msft cloud AI, L62, $135k base, $40k unvested stocks Offer: lyft, $175k base, 11000 RSU-4yrs, $25k signing 6 yrs exp, Seattle location. Thoughts?
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J