THEME Microsoft Compensation: Product Manager
Microsoft Compensation: Product Manager
- link Evaluate this Microsoft offer Update: recruiter said they are willing to do L62, but at the low range. Thoughts? I know the role was posted as an L62, eng PM 2. Here’s the offer: L61 Base: $124,500 Sign on: $8,000 Stock: $20,000 over four years. I told the recruiter I should be an L62. Here’s a previous thread with my Amazon
- Help evaluating Microsoft offer (L62 PM) Coming from 5 years experience at Amazon Offer for L62 PM (engineering) Base: $140K Sign Bonus: $15K for 2 years ($30 total) Sign Stock: $30K for 4 years ($125 total) TC: $200K (est. with performance bonus) Redmond
- Google offer eval 230 TC (130 base, 15% target bonus, 320 RSU over 4 yrs), +40 signing It's for T4 PM at Google Seattle, coming from L62 at MS, 6 yrs exp, 185 TC (145 base) No competing offers but I could get a counteroffer. How is the offer?
- Money or EB1? I’m a PM at MSFT making 170K a year. Got offered a PM role in Google with TC close to 300K. Also got some calls from MSFT teams in Canada which could lead me to a EB1 in 3-4 years. Ps: am an Indian stuck in green card backlog for last 11 years. What’s your call dear Blinders?
- Manager lying about future opportunities? My manager in our 1:1 stated that being a PM at Microsoft makes your career effectively Microsoft only. Any PMs here leave MS and go somewhere else? How are you feeling about that move? Are the comparable positions outside of Amazon? Thank you for reading! Edit on compensation: I'm at 190k TC heari
- Lyft PM T6/M1 offer expectation Sorry for yet another comp expectation post but I did not find anything relevant so posting it here. I need to get back with my comp expectation for Lyft PM T6/M1 role at SF. Current job and comp: Senior PM @ Microsoft. Redmond, WA. 8+ years exp. BS in CS and MBA. $185k (base + bonus), $30k in stoc