THEME Netflix Compensation
Netflix Compensation Among engineers and product managers working in the Silicon Valley, Netflix is known to pay top dollar. Find out if the streaming content provider can really double the compensation provided at companies like Facebook and Google. Current and potential employees share their Netflix compensation offers, including salaries, stocks, and bonuses. Find out what numbers you can expect and what you can negotiate with this Silicon Valley media giant.
- Evaluate Google, Netflix and uber offer Current tc 195k( base 130k rest stocks) in Seattle. SDE 2 yoe 6.(3 in Amazon and 3 in Deloitte) ALL OFFERS ARE Bay area and final post negotiation G - L4 , 141k/50ksignon/200k stocks-4yrs/15% ( initially offer had no signon and 180k stocks) N - SSE, 260k cash + 5% stock (No negotation) U -SrSE
- Netflix offer: 6yr workex, good number? Netflix may potentially be extending me an offer. What's a good number to expect? Been at FB for 5+ years, around 6.5yr total experience. Interviews went reasonably well, although I think I didn't do too well in one of the VP rounds. Does Netflix usually negotiate? Consider beating competing offers
- Netflix job question Hey Blind, I recently got an offer from Netflix. TC: $380k (all but 5% is cash) A bit about me, 4 YOE in a mix of software eng roles and data eng roles, with my most recent role being at Facebook - IC4 - TC: $190k (with good performance reviews) I’m kind of floored that Netflix more than double
- vote Netflix or Microsoft (Ignoring Comp) As etiquette demands...$100k/5 YOE I'm stuck between these two. MS is offering $225k in Redmond and Netflix is closer to $275k. Ignoring the compensation (because they're close enough in my opinion), what do you think about the other stuff surrounding the job? Is it preferable to live near Los Ga
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- Netflix : Hiring and Firing Have read a few posts but not seen any concrete answers. I want to know how does Netflix handle terminating H1B employees and do they keep em on payroll for the well publicized 4 month period ? About me, got an offer as a senior sw engineer TC 380 plus 5% in options which is around 30% more than wh
- Startup vs bigco: am I being shortchanged? Hi I'm 31, working for a series C startup valued at ~$200M that totally raised ~$50M. I've been here 3 years, and I've vested ~0.7% of common options that I fully exercised in common stocks (0.7% is after counting current dilutions etc., it was > 1% at the beginning). I still have an additional ~