THEME Non-Technical Salary
Non-Technical Salary Non-technical employees in the tech industry can be involved in teams such as business, marketing, design, or even human resources. While software engineers comprise a good deal of Blind’s community, employees who are developing business strategies, creating partnerships, or directing teams are sharing information on the platform too. Find out what a non-technical salary can look like at today’s tech companies, including Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more.
- Uber V/s LinkedIn Need help with LI offer eval Current and LI - both Non-Engg roles Current: L4 Base - 110k RSU ~ 20k/yr (409A rate) Bonus target - 10k/yr No 401k, ESPP LI offer: IC3 Base - 135k RSU ~ 12.5k/yr Bonus target - 10% 401k, ESPP Need help in answering : - Uber L4 to LI IC3, is it a down level? - Does
- M1 offer? Currently L7 (non-SDM). In early talks with Facebook. Recruiter said the mid point for the open role is: 190k 20% $350k/4 yrs I said that’s way too low, so then she asked what would make it worthwhile. I told her for that base, I’d need $1MM RSU. This feels totally off... Feels like a M1 role? I’
- Worth the move? I know its another one of those posts but need help evaluating offers. 3yrs exp non-swe. Currently IC4 155/60/15% yearly Have Google offer L3 119/40/30sign/15% Another option is a series D startup 180base 60 equity per year Work and team’s nice and interesting for both. Google won’t budge unles
- Best way to maximise comp in London I’ve got several years of experience with top strategic consulting. FB is offering me a business position in London with ~100k salary and 50k RSU over 4 years which, seeing the sde salaries here, is not serious. I’m considering, given I studied applied maths for my masters, to switching to the data
- Google Cloud Non-Eng Salary Negotiation *please note, this is for a partnerships role in the Bay Area with 6 yoe* Current offer: $20k sign on, $150k base, 15% bonus, $200k RSUs I’m not sure which level I am coming in at (they would not disclose), but I’m curious to hear if this is a quality offer. At this point I’m happy given the sign