THEME Oracle Compensation
Oracle Compensation Find out what you can earn at Oracle in 2018. Whether you’re looking for an offer or already have one on the table, review the numbers listed below and learn what can be negotiated. All base salary, stock, and bonus information come directly from Oracle employees and professionals who've received offers from the company. See what a fair Oracle compensation looks like based on work experience, job location, or team.
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- Google vs Oracle offer evaluation. How to negotiate? I got this T4 offer from Google: Base: $155k Sign-on cash: $50k Stock: $400k (Asked for $170k base and $450k stock) I got that offer after showing the following Senior-level offer from Oracle: Base: $170k (banks like that for loans) Stock: $375k I haven't negotiated the offers yet. What can I tell
- SalesForce Infra or Oracle OCI Oracle offer: ~330k (190k base + 140k RSU/y) IC4 SalesForce : ~300k (210k base + 30k bonus + 60k RSU/y) LMTS Both offering around 35k signon. I know more folks at SalesForce, and there's a good chance I can get promoted in a year (given that I know what I have to do and the work seems quantifiable)
- Offer review Current: Amazon Level: Data Engineer 2 Base: 135k Joining bonus: 2 years in Amazon so that’s gone RSU: 150 units ~ 225k now have 20% of it Exp: 10 years Offers 1 Oracle Cloud Level: IC 4 Principal Base: 160k Joining bonus: 20k RSU: 7500 units 337k over 4 yers 25% each year TC ~ 250k if stock stays
- Google @T4 not matching good Oracle MTS-3 offer I got a pretty good offer for an MTS-3 role (I'm Senior at MS). Told Google to match it. The recruiter told me that the compensation committee most likely won't be able to match it. A 160/50/550 offer would have matched it. (+$5k base, +$150k GSUs compared to Google's initial offer). I want to go to
- Offer review - Oracle BMC Senior MTS 5 year of experience at MS. Total compensation of $270k a year with 165k base and 370k worth rsu. Current compensation is at around 195k with 140k base. Seriously considering taking it since it's a lot higher than competing offer with amazon (223k Total comp in 1st year with 160k base). Should I
- Current worth - compensation and level Thanks to all esteemed and helpful blind members. Am looking for some guidance around how / where my current role and experience maps at google/ Facebook / Microsoft in terms of compensation and levels. Total experience of 10 years - 7 years in ML and big data , currently at m5- sr. director . Com
- Oracle offer for Senior. Negotiate? This is my first job change in US. I got an offer from Oracle OCI in Seattle for a Senior position (probably MTS-3): Base: $170k Stocks: $375k ~= $265 TC I'm a Senior SDE at MS and have 10 years of experience doing ML at major search engine companies. The TC is about what I have asked since I did
- T4 Google ,please help with honest evaluation I have been offered T4 Seattle area 134k Base 280k stocks/4years 20k Signon Also 15% bonus. Total yoe 4yrs as well as Masters in CS. Current SDE2 tc - 190k This is no way close to other T4 offers I have seen in blind. I think I did extremely well in interviews and recruiter said feedback was als
- How much does Adobe offer Software Engineer New Grad? My friend has offers from Oracle Redwoord City(Machine Learning Engineer), Facebook (Software Developer, Ads team) and Adobe(eCommerce team). He has 2 yrs of experience as software developer after undergrad. He then joined Cornell University for Masters in Computer Science. At present Oracle Labs is
- Amazon hiring event vs individual onsite Can someone please describe the difference between these Amazon hiring events vs normal onsite with team? How are either of them better or worse than the other? Thanks for the information! Coz it’s blind: IC4, 220K TC.