THEME Oracle Offers: Software Engineer
Oracle Offers: Software Engineer Find out how much Oracle is compensating their software engineers by taking a look at their recent offers. Evaluate how base salaries, bonuses, and stocks vary between individuals. Plus, find out how these numbers compare to earnings at competing companies. All figures come straight from Oracle’s engineers and those who’ve received offers there.
- SalesForce Infra or Oracle OCI Oracle offer: ~330k (190k base + 140k RSU/y) IC4 SalesForce : ~300k (210k base + 30k bonus + 60k RSU/y) LMTS Both offering around 35k signon. I know more folks at SalesForce, and there's a good chance I can get promoted in a year (given that I know what I have to do and the work seems quantifiable)
- Google @T4 not matching good Oracle MTS-3 offer I got a pretty good offer for an MTS-3 role (I'm Senior at MS). Told Google to match it. The recruiter told me that the compensation committee most likely won't be able to match it. A 160/50/550 offer would have matched it. (+$5k base, +$150k GSUs compared to Google's initial offer). I want to go to
- Offer review - Oracle BMC Senior MTS 5 year of experience at MS. Total compensation of $270k a year with 165k base and 370k worth rsu. Current compensation is at around 195k with 140k base. Seriously considering taking it since it's a lot higher than competing offer with amazon (223k Total comp in 1st year with 160k base). Should I
- Oracle offer for Senior. Negotiate? This is my first job change in US. I got an offer from Oracle OCI in Seattle for a Senior position (probably MTS-3): Base: $170k Stocks: $375k ~= $265 TC I'm a Senior SDE at MS and have 10 years of experience doing ML at major search engine companies. The TC is about what I have asked since I did
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J