THEMEProduct Manager Compensation (4-6 Years of Experience)
Product Manager Compensation (4-6 Years of Experience)
- Help eval my Uber PM offer. Getting 165k base and 400k grant with 100k refreshers at 409a. I have +5 yrs of relevant work exp. It seems a little low overall, but recruiter is pressing that the stocks will see massive growth very soon. Is it overall strong? Are internal people very bullish on stocks? Thanks in advance.
- Help evaluating Microsoft offer (L62 PM) Coming from 5 years experience at Amazon Offer for L62 PM (engineering) Base: $140K Sign Bonus: $15K for 2 years ($30 total) Sign Stock: $30K for 4 years ($125 total) TC: $200K (est. with performance bonus) Redmond
- Offer Eval PM - FB - 5 yrs ex - TC 220k
- Career Path Advice 🤙🏼🙏🏼 Hello - I’m wondering what my chances are at joining another FANG company as a non-tech employee. I joined Amazon shortly after college in an entry level position earning about $80k TC and have been promoted twice since then (4.5 years). I’m now a Senior Product Manager (again, non-tech), earning $
- Amazon L6 PM TC Trying to estimate my Target Comp to determine if I am paid fairly. I am a L6 PM. Been at Amazon almost 6 yrs. My base is just over 100k and RSUs vesting is worth 100k so TC this year will be a bit over 200k. Is this good? If not, how do I push for more?