THEME Product Manager Salary
Product Manager Salary The product manager (or PM) identifies what products to build and helps companies deliver those products. This is a cross-functional role that collaborates with other teams to identify problems, figure out the best ways to solve them, test solutions, bring products to market, and track their performance. Product managers on Blind share how much they earn at some of today’s hottest tech companies. Keep reading to discover what a product manager salary looks like at Google, Facebook, Uber, and more.
- Am I underpaid? I am a senior product manager and my total take home this year will be $180. Reading through these threads and its difficult to determine a good pay range is. I look at sites like Glassdoor and payscale, the ranges seem wide. If I were to go by numbers on blind I'd say I'm under paid. Is it becau
- L6 total comp at Facebook, help me evaluate ~450k TCO before bonus, ~500k TCO with 20% bonus. Good offer?
- Google offer eval 230 TC (130 base, 15% target bonus, 320 RSU over 4 yrs), +40 signing It's for T4 PM at Google Seattle, coming from L62 at MS, 6 yrs exp, 185 TC (145 base) No competing offers but I could get a counteroffer. How is the offer?
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Evaluate offers from Google vs Salesforce I got an offers from Google and Salesforce as below, Google -T4 (268 TC) 146/400/10 Salesforce- SMTS (244TC) 185/150/20 I have 8 year experience including 3 years of Apple. Which one should I take?
- Facebook PM offer evaluation I have 8 years experience. 5.5 as a dev, 2.5 as a PM. L64 at Microsoft. Facebook's initial PM offer is L4. When I asked for the range based on that new disclosure law they mentioned 228k total comp - 160 base, 10% bonus, 180k RSU, 30k singing. Also have a competing offer at Lyft for 380k total. 18
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- Money or EB1? I’m a PM at MSFT making 170K a year. Got offered a PM role in Google with TC close to 300K. Also got some calls from MSFT teams in Canada which could lead me to a EB1 in 3-4 years. Ps: am an Indian stuck in green card backlog for last 11 years. What’s your call dear Blinders?
- link Evaluate this Microsoft offer Update: recruiter said they are willing to do L62, but at the low range. Thoughts? I know the role was posted as an L62, eng PM 2. Here’s the offer: L61 Base: $124,500 Sign on: $8,000 Stock: $20,000 over four years. I told the recruiter I should be an L62. Here’s a previous thread with my Amazon
- Help eval my Uber PM offer. Getting 165k base and 400k grant with 100k refreshers at 409a. I have +5 yrs of relevant work exp. It seems a little low overall, but recruiter is pressing that the stocks will see massive growth very soon. Is it overall strong? Are internal people very bullish on stocks? Thanks in advance.
- Offer eval FB PM6 Just curious if in middle of the range. I had already negotiated up and felt like it was straining the relationship so I’m at their best and final: 205K Salary, $780K equity, 40K sign on
- Fb pm l5 offer Experienced pm, received an offer from fb for $165k base, $300k RSU. Is this normal for l5? Seems low. Any thoughts on how to get this up?
- FB L6 product manager offer evaluation Could you help me evaluate the offer I got? 200k + 20% bonus + 480/4y = 360 TC The stock feels a bit on the lower side and I'm unlikely to switch. What is a good offer at this level?
- Amazon Principal PM offer - wdyt? I just got an offer to join Amazon as a Principal PM in Seattle: $148k base $98k signing bonus, spread over 2 years 215 RSUs with the usual AMZN vesting schedule (5%/15%/20%...) I'd like to get to 255 RSUs. Is that going to be a reach? Should I try to get more in signing bonus instead? That would
- Salesforce PM Director offer Is this a good offer? Base - 230 Bonus - 20% RSU - $250k/4 years
- AMZN L7 Sr Manager, Product Management I received an offer to join Amazon as an L7 Sr Manager, Product Management. The expectation is to build a team but understand that this may take time due to a headcount freeze. Offer is as follows: Target Comp: $330 a year for first 2 years RSU: 450 shares vests over 4 years Base Salary: $152 Do
- Uber PM compensation Super quick: I got an offer from Uber in SPM 2 role. But my total compensation blew me away (close to double my current salary). My numbers: base = $200 Bonus = $50 k (mostly stock) Equity : = $300 k (or thereabouts) This is more than I am making now. However Uber equity is not liquid while my cu
- Manager lying about future opportunities? My manager in our 1:1 stated that being a PM at Microsoft makes your career effectively Microsoft only. Any PMs here leave MS and go somewhere else? How are you feeling about that move? Are the comparable positions outside of Amazon? Thank you for reading! Edit on compensation: I'm at 190k TC heari
- Highest L6 RSU offer at google I am wondering what is the highest Initial equity you have heard of for a Google L6 offer. Have you seen it cross 1.5m$ (I am not talking about TC, only RSU) I have some contacts in google (used to work there) that will be highly motivated to hire me back. My current TC as per blind etiquette, 220
- Amazon Senior Prod Manager Salary Does anyone else has experience with Amz recruiter trying to lowball you on an offer.. I am a senior Manager at Oracle and take home about 200k.. they try to hire me every few years at the senior product manager role.. which is ok as I am not tied to management positions but they offer 160k base sal
- Lyft PM T6/M1 offer expectation Sorry for yet another comp expectation post but I did not find anything relevant so posting it here. I need to get back with my comp expectation for Lyft PM T6/M1 role at SF. Current job and comp: Senior PM @ Microsoft. Redmond, WA. 8+ years exp. BS in CS and MBA. $185k (base + bonus), $30k in stoc
- L6 PMT at Amazon - can FB/Google offer better total compensation? I’m a L6 Sr product manager technical at Amazon. $150K base $55K bonus per year for two years $250K RSUs (4 years) I’m considering leaving Amazon for other companies when my green card process will be done (~7-8 months). Can FB/Google offer something Amazon can’t? Except for better locations tha
- Amazon L5 PM to Google Bay Area Summary: how much comp should I be expecting to move from Amazon Seattle to Google Mountain View in a L5/L6 non tech role. Tldr; Currently in a non tech L5 PM role at Amazon Seattle. Expecting L6 promo this April. Last year's TC was $190k. Received invite for on-site interview at Google for a pro
- Stripe or FB? Same compensation. More than 10 years exp. Product mgmt role. Any thoughts? Thanks! Sorry didn’t know the rules..TC is $435
- Amazon L7 Product manager What’s the compensation like? I’m an IC6 at Facebook and get around 380K TC. Do PMs get the same as engineers at Amazon? What is the compensation for L7 PM?
- Help evaluating Microsoft offer (L62 PM) Coming from 5 years experience at Amazon Offer for L62 PM (engineering) Base: $140K Sign Bonus: $15K for 2 years ($30 total) Sign Stock: $30K for 4 years ($125 total) TC: $200K (est. with performance bonus) Redmond