Salesforce CompensationSalesforce employees share their compensation numbers and help evaluate the latest offers made by the company. See what you can earn as a Member of Technical Staff (MTS), product manager, or non-technical employee at the cloud computing company. Plus, compare Salesforce compensation packages with offers from Google, Oracle, Twitch, and more.
- SalesForce Infra or Oracle OCI Oracle offer: ~330k (190k base + 140k RSU/y) IC4 SalesForce : ~300k (210k base + 30k bonus + 60k RSU/y) LMTS Both offering around 35k signon. I know more folks at SalesForce, and there's a good chance I can get promoted in a year (given that I know what I have to do and the work seems quantifiable)
- Salesforce offer - please evaluate Director of Product, San Francisco Base: $225 Bonus: 20% RSU: $150k total over 4 years (or, 37.5k/yr) Recruiter said that she could probably push up the base to $230k and the RSU is maxed out until I can show a competitive offer or unvested equity I am leaving on the table and even a that it would
- Evaluate offers from Google vs Salesforce I got an offers from Google and Salesforce as below, Google -T4 (268 TC) 146/400/10 Salesforce- SMTS (244TC) 185/150/20 I have 8 year experience including 3 years of Apple. Which one should I take?
- Is 235k for senior MTS is low comp at Salesforce I finished Salesforce interview and offer number recruiter told me is 235k. Feels low to me. Do Salesforce pay around 300 for someone with 7 years experience?
- LinkedIn comp... how negotiable is salary? I am interviewing for a Sr Mgr position at LinkedIn coming from a Director at Salesforce. They stated upfront the very most they could do would be $175k, $20k less than what I am currently making in my salary. How likely is it that I can still push them to pay at least within $190k? Also, 15% bonus
- Twitch or Cruise I am working at Amazon Seattle since last 3 years. Want to move to SF/Bay area to be closer to my GF working at FB, MPK.. I don't want to continue working for Amazon teams, so, I spoke to a manager at Twitch, just to have one offer in hand to speed up my move... Received an offer from them. No chan
- Software Engineer compensation at Salesforce Talked to recruiter this week and they are going to make a final decision next week because the hiring manager wants to get a second headcount. The interview feedback was positive from the team and she hopes for me. Title - Software Engineer (MTS) Location - Indianapolis, IN. She gave me the below
- RSU Compensation Comparison General software engineer hire in Bay Area, with 1 year experience. Currently have three offers, one late stage e-commerce startup, Cruise Automation and Salesforce. All of them came up with comp around 120k base 10k sign on and 100k RSU over 4 years. I see a lot of offers getting more than 100k RS
- Salesforce salary progression Will be starting at salesforce soon as a amts. How much will my base change as I get promoted to mts and Smts? I'm at 125k right now. I know salesforce is stingy with refreshes but realistically how much can I expect?
- salesforce, is it really high end lmts offer? Lmts, 180 base 225 tc with no rsu, hr told me it's alreay the high end. Is it true? And is it common to have no rsu? Location is seattle.
- Microsoft Level 60 Salary So the recruiter told me there is 5 components. Base salary - Sign on bonus - Rsu - Fixed Bonus - Performance Bonus and Stock Grant - My current salary at Salesforce is: 135 k 50 k 100 k 10% Not sure if they give performance bonus and stock grant. Please let me know the best I could negotiate
- Salesforce PM Director offer Is this a good offer? Base - 230 Bonus - 20% RSU - $250k/4 years
- Advice Want to compare salaries, been at Salesforce for 3 years,160k 8 years exp total experience. Time to Switch jobs?
- Offer evaluation for Salesforce Administrator L5 at Amazon, SFDC admin: Y1: $115k base, $20k sign on Y2: $115k base, $19k sign on 40 RSUs vest after years 3/4 Is this a good offer?
- SalesForce infra team bonus / refreshers Got offer for LMTS - 300k TC in the bay area - one group in the infrastructure team.. What's the bonus / stock refreshers one can expect and do you get something in the first year ?
- Evaluating ML engineer comp working at Salesforce Einstein and just had my annual review. I am one year out of school working on the shiniest tech in the market — pytorch, gpu, cloud AI and large scale data etc - 130k base - 5% bonus - 200k worth of RSUs 4yr cliff Am I underpaid? Not sure if I should switch considering my p