THEMESalesforce Compensation: Software Engineer
Salesforce Compensation: Software EngineerIf you’re a software engineer at Salesforce or looking to make a switch to the cloud company, find out what your peers are saying about the TC there. Evaluate and compare how an engineer’s compensation stacks up within Salesforce and with competing companies too. All compensation numbers come straight from users who’ve received offers from the San Francisco-based company and those who earn their paychecks there!
- Is 235k for senior MTS is low comp at Salesforce I finished Salesforce interview and offer number recruiter told me is 235k. Feels low to me. Do Salesforce pay around 300 for someone with 7 years experience?
- Software Engineer compensation at Salesforce Talked to recruiter this week and they are going to make a final decision next week because the hiring manager wants to get a second headcount. The interview feedback was positive from the team and she hopes for me. Title - Software Engineer (MTS) Location - Indianapolis, IN. She gave me the below
- Salesforce salary progression Will be starting at salesforce soon as a amts. How much will my base change as I get promoted to mts and Smts? I'm at 125k right now. I know salesforce is stingy with refreshes but realistically how much can I expect?
- SalesForce Infra or Oracle OCI Oracle offer: ~330k (190k base + 140k RSU/y) IC4 SalesForce : ~300k (210k base + 30k bonus + 60k RSU/y) LMTS Both offering around 35k signon. I know more folks at SalesForce, and there's a good chance I can get promoted in a year (given that I know what I have to do and the work seems quantifiable)
- RSU Compensation Comparison General software engineer hire in Bay Area, with 1 year experience. Currently have three offers, one late stage e-commerce startup, Cruise Automation and Salesforce. All of them came up with comp around 120k base 10k sign on and 100k RSU over 4 years. I see a lot of offers getting more than 100k RS
- Microsoft Level 60 Salary So the recruiter told me there is 5 components. Base salary - Sign on bonus - Rsu - Fixed Bonus - Performance Bonus and Stock Grant - My current salary at Salesforce is: 135 k 50 k 100 k 10% Not sure if they give performance bonus and stock grant. Please let me know the best I could negotiate
- Twitch or Cruise I am working at Amazon Seattle since last 3 years. Want to move to SF/Bay area to be closer to my GF working at FB, MPK.. I don't want to continue working for Amazon teams, so, I spoke to a manager at Twitch, just to have one offer in hand to speed up my move... Received an offer from them. No chan