THEME Salesforce Salary
Salesforce Salary Salesforce employees share their salary figures and help evaluate the latest offers made by the company. See what you can earn as a Member of Technical Staff (MTS), product manager, or non-technical employee at the cloud computing company. Plus, compare Salesforce salary numbers with offers from Google, Oracle, Twitch, and more.
- salesforce, is it really high end lmts offer? Lmts, 180 base 225 tc with no rsu, hr told me it's alreay the high end. Is it true? And is it common to have no rsu? Location is seattle.
- RSU Compensation Comparison General software engineer hire in Bay Area, with 1 year experience. Currently have three offers, one late stage e-commerce startup, Cruise Automation and Salesforce. All of them came up with comp around 120k base 10k sign on and 100k RSU over 4 years. I see a lot of offers getting more than 100k RS
- Is 235k for senior MTS is low comp at Salesforce I finished Salesforce interview and offer number recruiter told me is 235k. Feels low to me. Do Salesforce pay around 300 for someone with 7 years experience?
- Salesforce offer - please evaluate Director of Product, San Francisco Base: $225 Bonus: 20% RSU: $150k total over 4 years (or, 37.5k/yr) Recruiter said that she could probably push up the base to $230k and the RSU is maxed out until I can show a competitive offer or unvested equity I am leaving on the table and even a that it would
- Offer evaluation for Salesforce Administrator L5 at Amazon, SFDC admin: Y1: $115k base, $20k sign on Y2: $115k base, $19k sign on 40 RSUs vest after years 3/4 Is this a good offer?
- Evaluating ML engineer comp working at Salesforce Einstein and just had my annual review. I am one year out of school working on the shiniest tech in the market — pytorch, gpu, cloud AI and large scale data etc - 130k base - 5% bonus - 200k worth of RSUs 4yr cliff Am I underpaid? Not sure if I should switch considering my p
- LinkedIn comp... how negotiable is salary? I am interviewing for a Sr Mgr position at LinkedIn coming from a Director at Salesforce. They stated upfront the very most they could do would be $175k, $20k less than what I am currently making in my salary. How likely is it that I can still push them to pay at least within $190k? Also, 15% bonus
- Advice Want to compare salaries, been at Salesforce for 3 years,160k 8 years exp total experience. Time to Switch jobs?
- Salesforce salary progression Will be starting at salesforce soon as a amts. How much will my base change as I get promoted to mts and Smts? I'm at 125k right now. I know salesforce is stingy with refreshes but realistically how much can I expect?
- SalesForce infra team bonus / refreshers Got offer for LMTS - 300k TC in the bay area - one group in the infrastructure team.. What's the bonus / stock refreshers one can expect and do you get something in the first year ?
- Salesforce PM Director offer Is this a good offer? Base - 230 Bonus - 20% RSU - $250k/4 years
- SalesForce Infra or Oracle OCI Oracle offer: ~330k (190k base + 140k RSU/y) IC4 SalesForce : ~300k (210k base + 30k bonus + 60k RSU/y) LMTS Both offering around 35k signon. I know more folks at SalesForce, and there's a good chance I can get promoted in a year (given that I know what I have to do and the work seems quantifiable)
- Evaluate offers from Google vs Salesforce I got an offers from Google and Salesforce as below, Google -T4 (268 TC) 146/400/10 Salesforce- SMTS (244TC) 185/150/20 I have 8 year experience including 3 years of Apple. Which one should I take?