THEMESoftware Engineer Compensation (10-15 Years of Experience)
Software Engineer Compensation (10-15 Years of Experience)
- Google comp nego L5 level. Bayarea, 13+ yoe. I told recruiter today the expectation is 350K + signon; which is also the number that is acceptable to me. Do you think I should have told slightly higher number to get the this offer? If she comes back with smaller number, how do I negotiate?
- Google comp 200/30/120 per year, 40k signon L5 SWE, mountainview. 14 years. Was told interview feedback was solid. Do not have any other offers. Comments please..
- Google comp eval L5, bay area. 190/30/115. Base/bonus/per year stock. Signon 35K. 13 yoe.
- Google comp Does it vary a lot based on team? In my case, bayarea; recruiter is setting low expectation @ 250k. L5/13y exp. How easy it is to switch management from L5?
- Google L6 offer. 13 yrs experience at multiple places. Base:225K, RSUs: 900K, bonus:30%, signon:50K. Please help me evaluate if this is a good offer or if there is any wiggle room. Thanks @Google
- Google @T4 not matching good Oracle MTS-3 offer I got a pretty good offer for an MTS-3 role (I'm Senior at MS). Told Google to match it. The recruiter told me that the compensation committee most likely won't be able to match it. A 160/50/550 offer would have matched it. (+$5k base, +$150k GSUs compared to Google's initial offer). I want to go to
- Prepare for FB, Google I am an SDE3 at Amazon, Seattle. Total work experience: 10 years, Amazon: 7 years. Don’t have any issues with current job except the pay. I am getting: 145k base + 100 RSU(1250) = 270k What can I expect for equivalent level at FB or Google? Any pointers for how to prepare would be helpful. I know
- Should I take Amazon sde2 offer Location bay area. Currently senior technical leader in cisco making close to 300k. Total experience is 14 years and 6 year s in USA. Got verbal offer from Amazon in bay area for sde2. Almost 20 percent less pay based on initial verbal offer and that too seems like a upper end of sde2. Should I even
- Google T5 Engineering Offer Review Base salary: $165k Equity: $480k Standard 15% bonus No signon Including bonus, total comp: $309k This is for Seattle area. Currently am senior engineer at Microsoft, 10 years experience. Thoughts? Seems a little low to me for T5, but also don't know what's due to Seattle vs. Bay Area.
- Oracle offer for Senior. Negotiate? This is my first job change in US. I got an offer from Oracle OCI in Seattle for a Senior position (probably MTS-3): Base: $170k Stocks: $375k ~= $265 TC I'm a Senior SDE at MS and have 10 years of experience doing ML at major search engine companies. The TC is about what I have asked since I did
- Maximizing TC after badly negotiated offer I am L4 with 10+ years of exp. Been at Google for ~1.5 years and have 200 TC (CA but not Bay Area). TC doesn't grow as fast as was promised by the recruiter and realizing that my peers have significantly higher compensation is kinda depressing. Given my situation would you guys: 1. Wait for a year
- Facebook bootcamp to switch domain? Got an offer for E5 of 350k total comp in Seattle. Have about 10 years of experience in C++ and mobile development. Dream about moving towards AI/ML. Thinking about joining some ML team (ideally Caffe2, ONNX, etc) at Facebook after the bootcamp, since I can pick any team, AFAIK. Have almost no prio
- Apple SW EPM offer evaluation Base $175k, RSU $160k-4yrs, sign-on $15, IC4 Master CS, abt 12 year of work experience (as Developer + EPM) Thoughts on offer? Was told $160k RSU is max, is that true or can go higher?
- Amazon Dublin Offer of SDE3, 11 years experience · Base salary- 115K Euro · Year 1 bonus- 60K Euro · Year 2 bonus- 45K Euro · RSU’s- 190(223K) 4 years vesting Please review.
- Trying to decide b/w these offers, any suggestions? Google - TAM L5 in GTech (E ladder): base - 185K equity - 150K bonus - 15% did not try to negotiate sign-on yet since not sure will take it, mainly because it would be less technical that I want and I did not yet qualify for O ladder (need to grind Leetcode more) VMWare -
- Startup versus amazon L5 Hi I have around 15+ years of experience in several MNC in storage and database and startup. Have two offers : Amazon L5 offer at 280k TC and another at series B machine learning startup much lower TC but big percentage of the company. Don’t feel like negotiating with the Amazon offer: am not inter
- Evaluate amazon offer for SDE2 Hi all, got verbal offer from Amazon in California. I have 12 years of experience as software engineer but mainly in scientific computing not really web development. I would appreciate any feedback about this offer: Base ~ 150k signup bonus ~ 100k/2years RSUs 200/ 4 years backloaded in the last two