THEMESoftware Engineer Compensation (4-6 Years of Experience)
Software Engineer Compensation (4-6 Years of Experience)
- Facebook E5 comp Get an offer from Facebook for E5 eng. 200k base, 550k RSU, 50k sign on. Is this upper band or average? Currently with Google and 5 years experience.
- Comp review please - Google I got a Google offer and it’s like this, base - 145k stocks - 70k Bonus - 21760 Sign on - 50k Level - L3 Experience- 4-5 years
- Comp Evaluation: Google L5, 310k TC Bay Area Base 175k, Bonus 35k, Equity 400k/4yr 6YOE, MS Software Engineering Is 310k decent or low for Bay Area? Also, what's typical Sign On like?
- Software Engineer compensation at Salesforce Talked to recruiter this week and they are going to make a final decision next week because the hiring manager wants to get a second headcount. The interview feedback was positive from the team and she hopes for me. Title - Software Engineer (MTS) Location - Indianapolis, IN. She gave me the below
- Will Google match Amazon and compensate for cost of living This is for T4 with about 5 years of experience. Close to 3 inside the states, 2 outside. I've got an offer from Amazon for TC 220k from with 160k/105k bonus and 96 RSU. My recruiter wanted me to share numbers. Will Google match Amazon's offer compared with cost of living increase in bay area? If t
- Does Google do comp corrections if you are brought in at a lower TC? I feel my T4 SWE offer is low, especially the equity. I want to accept it because it will help me get into FANG and keeping long term career growth in mind, this would be good. I want to ask current and Ex Googlers here if at year end, Google fills the equity gap if you get hired at a low equity gr
- Facebook London E4 level compensation Does 77K £ base good enough for a E4 hire at Facebook London. Also, with 4 yrs of exp and Masters, is E4 good enough or there is room for E5?
- Evaluate Google, Netflix and uber offer Current tc 195k( base 130k rest stocks) in Seattle. SDE 2 yoe 6.(3 in Amazon and 3 in Deloitte) ALL OFFERS ARE Bay area and final post negotiation G - L4 , 141k/50ksignon/200k stocks-4yrs/15% ( initially offer had no signon and 180k stocks) N - SSE, 260k cash + 5% stock (No negotation) U -SrSE
- L5 SWE offers at FB, Lyft, Snap, Dropbox Sharing my offers from 4 tech companies, after some negotiation. Offers are final. FB: Base $185k, bonus 15%, equity $500k, sign on $100k Lyft: 205, 0%, 700, 55 Snap: 180, ?%, 750, 40 (in stock) Dropbox: 185, 15%, 400, 15 Equity is for 4 years. EDIT: I had strong referrals for FB, Dropbox and Lyf
- Eval my GOOGLE E4 offer With MSFT for 6 years, 8years total exp. LVL62 currently (yes, I know, I suck, but ... reorgs ... ). Google came back with: 140 base 15% bonus 350k rsu 20k sign on My MSFT base is higher now .... wtf ??? I suck at system design, so that round prob didn't go over so well, if it matters.
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Evaluate Apple offer Please help evaluate the following offer from apple for SWE - base 180k - RSUs 160k / 4 years - sign on 40k Years of experience - 6 Is this ICT3 or ICT4?
- Facebook or Lyft - Offer Eval Hey folks, I have an offer from Facebook and from Lyft, and I’m mulling over which one to choose. Any input, particularly on comp, is appreciated! Basics: Current role: L4 SW Eng in Test. Promoted to last year. 6.5 years of experience, all large companies. All SET, nothing as SWE. Role at both F
- Netflix job question Hey Blind, I recently got an offer from Netflix. TC: $380k (all but 5% is cash) A bit about me, 4 YOE in a mix of software eng roles and data eng roles, with my most recent role being at Facebook - IC4 - TC: $190k (with good performance reviews) I’m kind of floored that Netflix more than double
- How does this Amzn offer look? I have around 4.5yrs of experience and I am currently lvl61 at MSFT (Turning 62 next cycle). I currently have an offer from AMZN for SDE-2, with the following package: $150k base, $110k signing ($62k 1st year, $48k 2nd year), $160k RSU'S vesting 5,15,40,40 percentage in 4 years. The total compensat
- Msft vs Google offer help Google’s location is bay area and msft is seattle. I have close to 6 years of experience, I work near LA. I need to relocate for either of them. Considering housing market, work and wife’s preferences, I am planning to pursue microsoft. Microsoft told its Sr. SDE(mostly 63) in azure core team. Can
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Msft -> Lyft Current: msft cloud AI, L62, $135k base, $40k unvested stocks Offer: lyft, $175k base, 11000 RSU-4yrs, $25k signing 6 yrs exp, Seattle location. Thoughts?
- Offer eval Senior software engineer: ~180k base, ~13000 stocks/4years, ~15% bonus. Currently <1 year L4 6 years exp. at Google annual comp 275k. Thoughts? Does Uber have a lot of potential for growth with ipo set next year? How’s the work culture and WLB at Uber? I am also looking for advice on how to tell
- OfferUp vs Uber offers Hey, I got an offer from OfferUp (150k base and 300k worth of stock options) but the offer deadline ends before I can complete my process with Uber. I have 4 years of experience, will Uber match this offer? Also have an offer from Microsoft: Level 62: 142K base(plus bonus upto 20%), 40K sign-on(ove
- Google L4 offer Need help in evaluating a fresh offer from Google: L4 in Bay Area. 6 years of experience. 160k base/180k RSUS over 4 years/50k sign on. There are few pending offers too.
- Google L4 offer SWE How is this offer? 5 years of work ex Bay area: 164k base 415k stock for four years 15k joining bonus 15% target bonus
- FB E4 offer I have an offer from fb for E4 and a competing offer from another giant company. I was awarded the following: Base: 155k Bonus: 10% SignOn: 50k. Stock: 350k. Experience: 5+ years How good is this offer ? Any help would be highly appreciated, also I was interviewed for fb in menlo park does it allo
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- Analyzing this offer from Facebook Position: Rotational Software Engineer Base: 145k Sign on: 60k I have 5+ years of experience, this will be way more than my current compensation, but wanted to get some feedback about how this looks. Thanks in advance.
- Google L4 offer (Seattle) How is this L4 SWE offer? 6 years exp. Base 135k, bonus 15%, rsu 320k over 4 years, 20k sign on. Don't have a strong competing offer. Seems like an average offer?