THEME Software Engineer Compensation (7-9 Years of Experience)
Software Engineer Compensation (7-9 Years of Experience)
- Is 235k for senior MTS is low comp at Salesforce I finished Salesforce interview and offer number recruiter told me is 235k. Feels low to me. Do Salesforce pay around 300 for someone with 7 years experience?
- 7 yrs ex T4 -Google comp Kirkland offer , help in evaluation. Got this offer for SWE ads team Google Kirkalnd , current SDE 2 in Amazon. Base - 141 k Stock 300 k over 4 years . 25% each year Bonus 15% Sign on 20k. Is this lowest end of T4 (lowballed?) Opinions ?
- Average comp for my experience and level in Seattle EDIT: Highlighting that total experience is 7 years, 4 of which are with Amazon since some comments glossed over it. I work for Amazon in Seattle and my 4 years are coming up soon. I m pretty sure I could make more if I leave. The retail layoff news is discouraging so I am starting to collect infor
- Google compensation difference Seattle and MTV also evaluate offer T4 By how much % does comp between bay and Seattle vary , also the base. Say at 160k base in MTV would be equivalent to what base in Seattle Got offer T4 Seattle Base - 140k Stock - 360 k - 4 years Sign on 10k Target bonus 15% Total tc first year 260y(with sign on ) Yoe 7 Current TC 210k (129k + 81k
- Evaluate my compensation, should I quit and join another company? In total I have 8 years of experience, 5 years at Apple with 130K + 75K RSU every year + 7k bonus on average. Still stuck at ICT3. Probably i was lowballed when I joined and should have negotiated. I get 8/9 in performance review every year. No sign of promotion still to ICT4. But regardless I am g
- Facebook E5 salary for Amazon sde3 Recruiter informed me that I got through the interviews. Offer should be rolled out in couple of days. How much salary should I expect? Salary breakup? Current comp at 1500 stock price: 330k (base 155k + stocks 175k) Total 9 years industry experience
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- Google offer for L5 with ML background Base: $190k RSU: $720k / 4 years I have a total of 8 years of experience, 4 of which at LinkedIn. Thoughts?
- Apple Offer Evaluation Base = $145K RSUs = $105K Sign On = $10K I have 7 years of experience 3 of which is outside US. Recruiter budged from 140k base to 145k but not moving on any other numbers. Also no competing offers. Its a Software Engineer position with AppleCare org. I believe it’s on the low end. And does anyone
- Decline Google offer after accepting it ? Accepted Google offer 3 weeks back T4 . Been with Amazon for 3 years(total 9yr ex) and thought of looking for change . I liked oppurtunity in Google cloud and also the perks + prestige. However did not have any competing offer to negotiate. My manager just recently told me about my rating (TT - to
- Evaluate Google T4 offer (Sea/Kirkland) Base 145k Stocks 300k / 4 yrs Target Bonus 15% Sign-on 50k Years of experience 8 Sde2 @amzn aws, current TC 230k How is the offer, meh?
- Evaluate Tesla and Google offers Company - Level/Base/Sign-on/RSU Google - L4/$150K/$50K/$275K Tesla - P3/$160K/$10K/$400K Both offers are final, no room for any further negotiations. Google has a guaranteed 15% target bonus each year, not sure about Tesla. I know both offers are really good (as far as I am concerned) but I am
- FB -> Google -> FB Has anyone made this path? I came to Google from FB around an year ago and a FB recruiter keeps sending me emails every few weeks saying I don't need to interview again to go back. I'm not seriously considering going back since I'm happy at Google, but curious about what the experience is like. Does
- Evaluate offers from Google vs Salesforce I got an offers from Google and Salesforce as below, Google -T4 (268 TC) 146/400/10 Salesforce- SMTS (244TC) 185/150/20 I have 8 year experience including 3 years of Apple. Which one should I take?
- How is the T4 offer for Goog for Seattle .. Got this offer recently for T4 SWE 143k base + 360k equity 4 years + 15% bonus + 50k sign on? Total years of experience 7.5 years. Currently Amazon SDE2. Is it lower end, or Median of top notch ? Do I have any more headroom for negotiation? Also what is the general(Meet expectations) year end b
- Facebook E6 or Google T5? This week got offers from Facebook and Google. Need to make a decision. Wanted opinion on certain aspects. Offer details, Total work experience 9years. Currently Senior SDE at Amazon (Total 430 k , thanks to stocks appreciation but targeted at 345-350) Facebook - 210k , 960k stocks spread across 4
- salesforce, is it really high end lmts offer? Lmts, 180 base 225 tc with no rsu, hr told me it's alreay the high end. Is it true? And is it common to have no rsu? Location is seattle.
- How is this T4 Google offer , Seattle? Got this offer late last week, need to decide by this week. Team is in GCP. Base 143k Stock 330k for 4 years 15% bonus. Signon 30k. Current total comp - 205k (130k base) SdeII - 2.5 years in amazon. Total experience 7 years. No competing offers. Their initial offer was 136k,270k,10k Recruiter tol
- Renegotiate offer with Google T4 after accepting I had accepted offer from Google Seattle and accepted T4 - 144k base, 300k.-4 years stocks , 15% year end bonus. Currently SDE2 with Amazon (Total 7.yrs.exp) Now in recent yearly compensation discussion my base pay has been increased fro. 129 to 143k with some additional grant for next 2 years. S
- vote Offer evaluation Cruise or FB I work for a small startup that's not going anywhere. I started interviewing and have two offers in hand.. FB: TC $290k. Will be joining their infra group- E4 Cruise: TC $320k Senior Software Engineer Software Engineer Experience: 8 years Location: Bay area/SF Heard lots of bad stuff about FB In
- Uber offer 7.5 yoe (4 in current field of expertise) Senior software eng in SF 175 base 16k rsu grant over 4 years (that's 16k units, so it's worth 780k or 530k depending on who you ask) Perf bonus 10k cash + $45k worth of rsu, can be a multiple of this if high performing (thats pretty much how it was word
- Leave or stay Bloomberg Became a Team lead early this year (officially) from senior engineer with a team of 3, will be 6 soon (currently 3, hiring 3 more). Grew fast into that role after pushing some great products to production and alot more stuff. Total Experience: 7 years, TC : 220K (180K plus 40 bonus), Location : NYC
- Oculus Research MPK Considering an offer from Facebook, current comp @AAPL ICT4 7 years work ex, 175k base 20k bonus and total unvested RSU 374k (3/4 pipeline full) New Offer E5 , 180k base 40k joining bonus, 15k housing bonus, 320k RSU I am trying hard to get the RSU up, does this seem fair and what max can I expect
- Amazon l6 sdm offer @ SEA Could you guys share some pointers for amazon l6 sdm salary. I was told 160k base and TC of 300k by the recruiter. She said there might be some flexibility with RSU and signin bonus. What would be a good offer? I have 15 yoe in the data space with 8 yrs exp managing teams of 20+ - data analytics, bi
- Need help understanding what's expected TC for 7 years experience I'm currently at 160 base and 210 TC at Amazon(7 years of total experience). I'm a SDE II(L5) and I'm a full stack engineer with 5 years of startup experience and 2 years at Google as application engineer(I'm also working on deep learning from 8 months and also have a deep learning nano degree and