THEME Software Engineer Offers (0-3 Years of Experience)
Software Engineer Offers (0-3 Years of Experience)
- Offer evaluation Google L3 Google L3 swe offer: Base 140k Rsu 220k over 4 years Sign on 40k Expected year end bonus 15%. I have 2 years of work experience in the Bay at a well known company. Master's from an elite University. Have offers from Apple and Amazon
- FB & G offer eval 1.5 yr exp in 2nd tier tech company, BA in CS. Backend/infra related role. Facebook: E4 / Base 150k / Stock 270 4yr / 30 sign on Google: L3 / Base 135k / Stock 300 4yr / 50 sign on Haven’t negotiated yet. Is level at Google negotiable? I did not do a system design interview so I doubt they can ma
- Google Offer Got an L3 Google offer with an MS and about 2.5 years experience. 125/160/30 I was pretty disappointed to be honest as I thought I’d get L4. I have no competing offers so I doubt I can negotiate much. Let’s say I work my ass off, how hard is it to get promoted to L4 in about a year? Any tips
- Google L3 Offer Evaluate Software engineer L3 125k/140k/25k (TC: 179k) MS + 2 years of experience
- Google t4 offer Interviewed google and fb Got a t4 offer from google , no offer from FB 160base 200gsu/4year. More details: 40k signon and 15%bonus Total about 240k. Office in Sunnyvale Is it low? No competing offer. PhD+1year exp
- Evaluate Google offer with retention bonus Level 3 @ Bay Area Around 2-3 years of experience. Masters degree. Base:140 Sign on:25k GSU: 100k over 4 years Retention: 165k over 4 years (retention is not in stocks)
- Evaluate Google L3 offer Base 120K equity 220K signing bonus 25K. I am a Masters grad with 2 years experience at a small startup between bachelors and masters. Is this a good offer?
- Offer comparison 1.5 years experience at Amazon. Indeed (Austin): Senior software engineer 115k base 13% (15k) avg yearly performance bonus 10k anniversary bonus after 1st and 2nd year 10k sign on 25k/3yr stock Microsoft (Bellevue): SDE II (L61) 132k base 60k/4yr RSU 10% (13k) average performance bonus 20k sign on
- Amazon sde offer evaluation - Seattle Heya, Just got an offer from Amazon. I interviewed for sde2 position but got offered sde1 position despite good interview feedback. I have total of 3.5yrs of exp. Recuirter mentioned that I will be fast tracked for promo for sde2 1. should I accept the offer given Amazon's recent stock rise and gr
- Offer Evaluation Hey guys, I'm mulling over an offer for Uber in SF and would like a second opinion on it. Position: Software Engineer II (3 years experience) Offer: 145k base + 9000 RSUs Coming from the Midwest, not sure how that base pay correlates to standard of living in the Bay Area. It'll be just me, my wif
- Amazon Lab126 offer? I had an interview with Amazon lab126 for FireOS and I was told that I would soon have an offer. I'm 3yrs exp here at AMD. What does a typical offer should I expect? I'm a Sr software development here making 125 base? Does Amazon offer good RSU refresh for 2nd yr onward? Edit: I'm in Bay Area Than
- Amazon SDE-II offer - where can it improve? Just received offer the day after my interview. SDE-II on AWS team in Seattle 142k base 60k/45k sign on for 1st/2nd years 90 RSUs with standard vesting, so 145k current value. So $209k TC first year. 3yrs exp. I expect other offers, but Amazon was first to get back. (One interview still not until
- Google offer negotiation 1 yoe, 116k base, 100k gsu over 4 years, 15% bonus. I don't have any other competing offers, any way to negotiate for more gsu?
- Microsoft Offer Advice SDE2 @ Amazon, current TC 200k (rsu value has doubled since my hire). 2.5yoe. Absolutely crushed interview loop for specific position listed as Sr Soft Eng (loop had 2 principal, a senior, and a mid level eng). Got offer but haven’t talked numbers just yet. I’m worried recruiter will lowball due to
- Google T3 offer I'm starting with Google on Tuesday so this isn't negotiable anymore but I'm just curious to see how I did. I was at Epic for 1.5 years and was making 100k base + <5% bonuses, no equity or much else. 118k base +15% bonus target 180k in GSUs over 4 years 30k signing (This is in Kirkland) Competing
- Facebook Data Engineer offer eval Hello, I have 2 years exp as a software engineer at a small (and stale) startup. Fb offer: 115k base, 100k rsu (25 per yr), 20k sign on. Some colleagues at google (SWEs) tell me this is low. I wanted to get an opinion from DEs at Facebook. I expect to hear back in the coming few days from Tablea
- Google L3 Offer Eval SWE role, 3 yrs exp Final offer Base 125k / 145k over 4yrs / 15% / 30k sign Location: MTV Is this a good offer? Thanks
- Evaluate L3 offer Google 140k salary, 210k stock, 50k sign on. TC ~210k without sign on. 2-3 years exp.
- How much does Adobe offer Software Engineer New Grad? My friend has offers from Oracle Redwoord City(Machine Learning Engineer), Facebook (Software Developer, Ads team) and Adobe(eCommerce team). He has 2 yrs of experience as software developer after undergrad. He then joined Cornell University for Masters in Computer Science. At present Oracle Labs is
- How to negotiate amazon SDE II Offer Got an offer from amazon sde II (Seattle) , the numbers are 144k/35k+30k/85 shares, recruiter mentioned base salary is hard to negotiate. I also have LinkedIn offer coming next week, is there any room for negotiation? Lived in Bay Area, Have 3 years experience in industry.
- Bay area Amazon sde 2 offer Less than 2 years experience with PhD. Below is the compensation. Base:155000 Sign on : first year 86k, second year 67k Rsu:120 unit
- Google L3 Offer Expectations Was recently updated by my recruiter that HC gave positive feedback. I'm hopeful for an offer soon, but I'm also interviewing with other companies. Can anyone give me an estimate on what kind of offer I should expect? I am 2 years out of school. I told my recruiter that my TC right now is $157k ($1
- link Sharing my recent FB&G comp + AMA about interviews I have had a lot of helps from the community throughout my job search. I wanted to give back by sharing my comp and do an AMA about interviews. I did not sign any NDA about comp so I assume it's ok to share. 1.6 yr exp in U.S., Canadian bachelor in CS. Yes, I posted recently and asked about negotia
- Facebook E4 comp E4 offer from Facebook. Bay Area. 3 yoe. L4 Google. Base: 160k Equity: 300k over 4 years Sign on: 40k Is this a good offer for E4? Should I negotiate?
- Uber Senior SWE salary? Had a friend join recently, told me he made 160k + 15% bonus for Senior SWE, does that sound accurate? ~3 years relevant exp., Last worked at two failed startups, so almost want to call BS.
- Google tc growth/refreshers How is google tc growth? In short I got lowballed 240 TC (T4, 2 years exp). Does google do refreshers still if the overall tc is low in the band? heard they aren’t doing refreshers lately