THEMESoftware Engineer Offers (4-6 Years of Experience)
Software Engineer Offers (4-6 Years of Experience)
- Evaluate Google, Netflix and uber offer Current tc 195k( base 130k rest stocks) in Seattle. SDE 2 yoe 6.(3 in Amazon and 3 in Deloitte) ALL OFFERS ARE Bay area and final post negotiation G - L4 , 141k/50ksignon/200k stocks-4yrs/15% ( initially offer had no signon and 180k stocks) N - SSE, 260k cash + 5% stock (No negotation) U -SrSE
- L5 SWE offers at FB, Lyft, Snap, Dropbox Sharing my offers from 4 tech companies, after some negotiation. Offers are final. FB: Base $185k, bonus 15%, equity $500k, sign on $100k Lyft: 205, 0%, 700, 55 Snap: 180, ?%, 750, 40 (in stock) Dropbox: 185, 15%, 400, 15 Equity is for 4 years. EDIT: I had strong referrals for FB, Dropbox and Lyf
- Eval my GOOGLE E4 offer With MSFT for 6 years, 8years total exp. LVL62 currently (yes, I know, I suck, but ... reorgs ... ). Google came back with: 140 base 15% bonus 350k rsu 20k sign on My MSFT base is higher now .... wtf ??? I suck at system design, so that round prob didn't go over so well, if it matters.
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Evaluate Apple offer Please help evaluate the following offer from apple for SWE - base 180k - RSUs 160k / 4 years - sign on 40k Years of experience - 6 Is this ICT3 or ICT4?
- Facebook or Lyft - Offer Eval Hey folks, I have an offer from Facebook and from Lyft, and I’m mulling over which one to choose. Any input, particularly on comp, is appreciated! Basics: Current role: L4 SW Eng in Test. Promoted to last year. 6.5 years of experience, all large companies. All SET, nothing as SWE. Role at both F
- How does this Amzn offer look? I have around 4.5yrs of experience and I am currently lvl61 at MSFT (Turning 62 next cycle). I currently have an offer from AMZN for SDE-2, with the following package: $150k base, $110k signing ($62k 1st year, $48k 2nd year), $160k RSU'S vesting 5,15,40,40 percentage in 4 years. The total compensat
- Msft vs Google offer help Google’s location is bay area and msft is seattle. I have close to 6 years of experience, I work near LA. I need to relocate for either of them. Considering housing market, work and wife’s preferences, I am planning to pursue microsoft. Microsoft told its Sr. SDE(mostly 63) in azure core team. Can
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Offer eval Senior software engineer: ~180k base, ~13000 stocks/4years, ~15% bonus. Currently <1 year L4 6 years exp. at Google annual comp 275k. Thoughts? Does Uber have a lot of potential for growth with ipo set next year? How’s the work culture and WLB at Uber? I am also looking for advice on how to tell
- OfferUp vs Uber offers Hey, I got an offer from OfferUp (150k base and 300k worth of stock options) but the offer deadline ends before I can complete my process with Uber. I have 4 years of experience, will Uber match this offer? Also have an offer from Microsoft: Level 62: 142K base(plus bonus upto 20%), 40K sign-on(ove
- Google L4 offer Need help in evaluating a fresh offer from Google: L4 in Bay Area. 6 years of experience. 160k base/180k RSUS over 4 years/50k sign on. There are few pending offers too.
- Google L4 offer SWE How is this offer? 5 years of work ex Bay area: 164k base 415k stock for four years 15k joining bonus 15% target bonus
- FB E4 offer I have an offer from fb for E4 and a competing offer from another giant company. I was awarded the following: Base: 155k Bonus: 10% SignOn: 50k. Stock: 350k. Experience: 5+ years How good is this offer ? Any help would be highly appreciated, also I was interviewed for fb in menlo park does it allo
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- Analyzing this offer from Facebook Position: Rotational Software Engineer Base: 145k Sign on: 60k I have 5+ years of experience, this will be way more than my current compensation, but wanted to get some feedback about how this looks. Thanks in advance.
- Google L4 offer (Seattle) How is this L4 SWE offer? 6 years exp. Base 135k, bonus 15%, rsu 320k over 4 years, 20k sign on. Don't have a strong competing offer. Seems like an average offer?
- Offer review - Oracle BMC Senior MTS 5 year of experience at MS. Total compensation of $270k a year with 165k base and 370k worth rsu. Current compensation is at around 195k with 140k base. Seriously considering taking it since it's a lot higher than competing offer with amazon (223k Total comp in 1st year with 160k base). Should I
- Good offer for Amazon SDE-2? Base: 145 K Sign on bonus: 100 K RSU: 120 shares Location: Seattle TC: ~210K per annum I have Masters degree with 4 years experience. I know hiring decision was a strong hire. Thanks for any input
- MS->Amazon offer review Been at microsoft in Redmond for 5 years (level 62), and was offered sde 2 at amazon. Base pay- 160k Joining bonus- 55k first year, 45k second year Rsu- 85 Is this a good offer?
- Apple Offer Evaluation SWE, ~5 years of experience. 140 base 160k stocks/4 and 50k joining. Can I push more on any of these components? Any advice appreciated.
- Google SWE T4 Offer Eval Base:150k Sign on:30k GSU:200k/4 years Annual bonus:15% Relocation will be provided as well I have 1.5 years internship experience and 4 years experience at a Big4 consulting firm. Completed my MS right after my undergraduate. I asked for Bay Area, so Google found me a position in the MTV office.
- Evaluate Facebook E4 offer Will be moving new to the bay area. Can someone evaluate my Facebook offer. YOE: 5yrs Base: 160k RSUs: 300k Sign-on: 50k Also, trying to understand how stock refreshers work - is there a standard % that they get refreshed at every year?
- Evaluate offer - Senior Engineer at Nordstrom Not LE. On H1B. STEM Masters from a reputed US school, Non CS background. Currently pursuing an MS CS part time which will complete sometime next year. About 5 years dev/data science experience prior to Amazon in a little known company. Currently SDE1 at Amazon/AWS for about 2 years now, 117 Base 8
- Cruise autonomous offer evaluation Experience: 4 years TC offered: $260k for first 4 years (including PSUs) Location: SF Current title: SDE II (L5) Want to know RSU/PSU refresher policy at Cruise autonomous.. also if RSUs/PSUs offered at the end of year 1, when would the new RSU/PSU vest? My TC at Twitch is around $210k but conside
- Nest/Google L4 offer eval Offer for L4 4 years of exp 143k base 15% performance based bonus 275k RSU over 4 years I feel the base is a little low