THEME Software Engineer Offers (Greater Seattle)
Software Engineer Offers (Greater Seattle)
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Facebook E5 offer Got an acceptance from Fb for E5 SDE role. What do I expect comp wise? Dont have competing offers. My current comp is in 180K range. Location: Seattle. Also, will Salary differ if I move to Bay area vs Seattle for FB? I heard FB salaries are not location specific atleast in US.
- vote Evaluate offers Google T4, 150k base, 500k stock, 25k sign on. Facebook E5, 180k base, 600k stock, 50k sign on. Offers are final. Stock is over 4 years. 15% yearly bonus. Both positions are in Seattle. Google’s team is pretty cool. Facebook has bootcamp.
- Google @T4 not matching good Oracle MTS-3 offer I got a pretty good offer for an MTS-3 role (I'm Senior at MS). Told Google to match it. The recruiter told me that the compensation committee most likely won't be able to match it. A 160/50/550 offer would have matched it. (+$5k base, +$150k GSUs compared to Google's initial offer). I want to go to
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- vote Evaluate offers I’m SWE at MS, level 64, about 300k yearly compensation. Got the following offers: Dropbox IC4 in SF 200 base/20% bonus/600 stock/45 sign on Facebook E5 in Seattle 180 base/15% bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock vests over 4 years.
- Google L4 offer (Seattle) How is this L4 SWE offer? 6 years exp. Base 135k, bonus 15%, rsu 320k over 4 years, 20k sign on. Don't have a strong competing offer. Seems like an average offer?
- 7 yrs ex T4 -Google comp Kirkland offer , help in evaluation. Got this offer for SWE ads team Google Kirkalnd , current SDE 2 in Amazon. Base - 141 k Stock 300 k over 4 years . 25% each year Bonus 15% Sign on 20k. Is this lowest end of T4 (lowballed?) Opinions ?
- Google T5 Engineering Offer Review Base salary: $165k Equity: $480k Standard 15% bonus No signon Including bonus, total comp: $309k This is for Seattle area. Currently am senior engineer at Microsoft, 10 years experience. Thoughts? Seems a little low to me for T5, but also don't know what's due to Seattle vs. Bay Area.
- Evaluate Google L5 SWE offer 160/30/380 after some negotiation. Comes up to 300 TC with 15% target bonus for meets. Seattle
- Good offer for Amazon SDE-2? Base: 145 K Sign on bonus: 100 K RSU: 120 shares Location: Seattle TC: ~210K per annum I have Masters degree with 4 years experience. I know hiring decision was a strong hire. Thanks for any input
- Offer comparison 1.5 years experience at Amazon. Indeed (Austin): Senior software engineer 115k base 13% (15k) avg yearly performance bonus 10k anniversary bonus after 1st and 2nd year 10k sign on 25k/3yr stock Microsoft (Bellevue): SDE II (L61) 132k base 60k/4yr RSU 10% (13k) average performance bonus 20k sign on
- How is this T4 Google offer , Seattle? Got this offer late last week, need to decide by this week. Team is in GCP. Base 143k Stock 330k for 4 years 15% bonus. Signon 30k. Current total comp - 205k (130k base) SdeII - 2.5 years in amazon. Total experience 7 years. No competing offers. Their initial offer was 136k,270k,10k Recruiter tol
- Oracle offer for Senior. Negotiate? This is my first job change in US. I got an offer from Oracle OCI in Seattle for a Senior position (probably MTS-3): Base: $170k Stocks: $375k ~= $265 TC I'm a Senior SDE at MS and have 10 years of experience doing ML at major search engine companies. The TC is about what I have asked since I did
- Offer from Uber in SF - now at Amazon in Seattle I'm an L6 at Amazon in Seattle and expecting an offer from Uber in SF in the next few days. I'm currently at $150k and TC of $275k. Few questions... A) What can I expect from a work life balance perspective going to Uber from Amazon? Overall my work life balance is fine at Amazon...50hrs a week or
- Google T3 offer I'm starting with Google on Tuesday so this isn't negotiable anymore but I'm just curious to see how I did. I was at Epic for 1.5 years and was making 100k base + <5% bonuses, no equity or much else. 118k base +15% bonus target 180k in GSUs over 4 years 30k signing (This is in Kirkland) Competing
- Does Microsoft match F/A/G offers? Will Microsoft attempt to match FB/Google/Amazon offers? I'd much rather work at MS (team, location) but I feel that their offer is lower than I can get elsewhere (190/75/300 for L65 SDE in Seattle). Would seeking F/A/G offers be a waste of time if I have no intention to work there?
- Google compensation difference Seattle and MTV also evaluate offer T4 By how much % does comp between bay and Seattle vary , also the base. Say at 160k base in MTV would be equivalent to what base in Seattle Got offer T4 Seattle Base - 140k Stock - 360 k - 4 years Sign on 10k Target bonus 15% Total tc first year 260y(with sign on ) Yoe 7 Current TC 210k (129k + 81k
- SDE 2 Offer Amazon Seattle I’m a lead engineer at my current company (5 years experience but climbed fast). I already got an improvement on my initial Amazon offer. Wondering if I should accept the improved offer or ask for more RSUs or sign on. Initial offer: $140k base 85 RSU $40k + $35k signing bonus Improved offer: $
- How to negotiate amazon SDE II Offer Got an offer from amazon sde II (Seattle) , the numbers are 144k/35k+30k/85 shares, recruiter mentioned base salary is hard to negotiate. I also have LinkedIn offer coming next week, is there any room for negotiation? Lived in Bay Area, Have 3 years experience in industry.
- vote Facebook vs. Dropbox Got offers from both for Seattle, where to go? Currently L5 at Google making about 330k total per year. Facebook offers E5: 185 base/15% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Dropbox offers L4: 205 base/20% yearly bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock is over 4 years. Dropbox stock is valued at $11.46 and
- Amazon -> Google Reasonable to go from: Amazon L6 400 TC -> Google T5 400 TC? Seattle / Kirkland Ignoring initial cash; focused on long term, steady state Or is the band for T5 too low?
- Help chose between Fb, Google, uber, twitter, lyft, oracle in Seattle I got following offers: tc/base/rsu-4yrs/signon FB E4: 275/150/300/50 Google T4: 290/140/400/50 Lyft T4: Uber T4: Twitter Senior: 305/170/500/10 Oracle bmc principal: Still waiting for numbers, but I dont think money would be much different for either of them. All are in Seattle. What would y
- Prepare for FB, Google I am an SDE3 at Amazon, Seattle. Total work experience: 10 years, Amazon: 7 years. Don’t have any issues with current job except the pay. I am getting: 145k base + 100 RSU(1250) = 270k What can I expect for equivalent level at FB or Google? Any pointers for how to prepare would be helpful. I know
- Msft -> Lyft Current: msft cloud AI, L62, $135k base, $40k unvested stocks Offer: lyft, $175k base, 11000 RSU-4yrs, $25k signing 6 yrs exp, Seattle location. Thoughts?
- Google T4 to T5 promotion Hi, I received Google offer for T4. There is not much hope of getting promotion to sde3 in Amazon due to recent reorgs happening in my team. Also, learning is limited as there are no good projects in my team, everyone is doing rest and vest. I am considering Google offer. How easy/difficult is it