THEME Software Engineer Offers: 0-3 Years of Experience, Greater Seattle
Software Engineer Offers: 0-3 Years of Experience, Greater Seattle
- Offer comparison 1.5 years experience at Amazon. Indeed (Austin): Senior software engineer 115k base 13% (15k) avg yearly performance bonus 10k anniversary bonus after 1st and 2nd year 10k sign on 25k/3yr stock Microsoft (Bellevue): SDE II (L61) 132k base 60k/4yr RSU 10% (13k) average performance bonus 20k sign on
- Google T3 offer I'm starting with Google on Tuesday so this isn't negotiable anymore but I'm just curious to see how I did. I was at Epic for 1.5 years and was making 100k base + <5% bonuses, no equity or much else. 118k base +15% bonus target 180k in GSUs over 4 years 30k signing (This is in Kirkland) Competing
- How to negotiate amazon SDE II Offer Got an offer from amazon sde II (Seattle) , the numbers are 144k/35k+30k/85 shares, recruiter mentioned base salary is hard to negotiate. I also have LinkedIn offer coming next week, is there any room for negotiation? Lived in Bay Area, Have 3 years experience in industry.
- T4/E4 at Google/Facebook for Amazon SDE-2 I have a master's degree and 1.5 years of experience at Amazon, and I'm a recently promoted SDE-2. If I apply for F/G six months from now (Jan/Feb 2019), how likely am I to be considered for a T4/E4 SWE role? I'm currently on OPT, and I'm evaluating making the switch before the next H-1B cycle in Ap
- Google L3 salary Base : 118k Bonus : 25k Stocks : 200k Target bonus 15% Level : L3 Location : Seattle 1.5 yrs work ex Sounds reasonable ?
- vote Google vs Dropbox vs Opendoor 3 years of SDE exp, no masters, I love backend work. Google is Google, probably the safest choice, but the team and comp is a bit meh. I don’t really know much about Dropbox besides their amazing food and the project seems cool. Opendoor is pretty interesting, met a lot of ex-Uber engineers there
- SDE-2 at Amazon moving to Google or Facebook I am SDE-2 working at Amazon for 1.5 years. TC is $160 in Seattle. TC in 2019 and 2020 is around $185. How much will I make if I move to Google or Facebook Seattle? Recruiters from both companies contacted me this month.