THEMESoftware Engineer Offers: 4-6 Years of Experience, Greater Seattle
Software Engineer Offers: 4-6 Years of Experience, Greater Seattle
- Good offer for Amazon SDE-2? Base: 145 K Sign on bonus: 100 K RSU: 120 shares Location: Seattle TC: ~210K per annum I have Masters degree with 4 years experience. I know hiring decision was a strong hire. Thanks for any input
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Google L4 offer (Seattle) How is this L4 SWE offer? 6 years exp. Base 135k, bonus 15%, rsu 320k over 4 years, 20k sign on. Don't have a strong competing offer. Seems like an average offer?
- T4 Google ,please help with honest evaluation I have been offered T4 Seattle area 134k Base 280k stocks/4years 20k Signon Also 15% bonus. Total yoe 4yrs as well as Masters in CS. Current SDE2 tc - 190k This is no way close to other T4 offers I have seen in blind. I think I did extremely well in interviews and recruiter said feedback was als
- Google T4 to T5 promotion Hi, I received Google offer for T4. There is not much hope of getting promotion to sde3 in Amazon due to recent reorgs happening in my team. Also, learning is limited as there are no good projects in my team, everyone is doing rest and vest. I am considering Google offer. How easy/difficult is it
- Msft -> Lyft Current: msft cloud AI, L62, $135k base, $40k unvested stocks Offer: lyft, $175k base, 11000 RSU-4yrs, $25k signing 6 yrs exp, Seattle location. Thoughts?