THEMESoftware Engineer Salary (4-6 Years of Experience)
Software Engineer Salary (4-6 Years of Experience)
- Facebook E5 comp Get an offer from Facebook for E5 eng. 200k base, 550k RSU, 50k sign on. Is this upper band or average? Currently with Google and 5 years experience.
- Comp review please - Google I got a Google offer and it’s like this, base - 145k stocks - 70k Bonus - 21760 Sign on - 50k Level - L3 Experience- 4-5 years
- Comp Evaluation: Google L5, 310k TC Bay Area Base 175k, Bonus 35k, Equity 400k/4yr 6YOE, MS Software Engineering Is 310k decent or low for Bay Area? Also, what's typical Sign On like?
- Will Google match Amazon and compensate for cost of living This is for T4 with about 5 years of experience. Close to 3 inside the states, 2 outside. I've got an offer from Amazon for TC 220k from with 160k/105k bonus and 96 RSU. My recruiter wanted me to share numbers. Will Google match Amazon's offer compared with cost of living increase in bay area? If t
- Does Google do comp corrections if you are brought in at a lower TC? I feel my T4 SWE offer is low, especially the equity. I want to accept it because it will help me get into FANG and keeping long term career growth in mind, this would be good. I want to ask current and Ex Googlers here if at year end, Google fills the equity gap if you get hired at a low equity gr
- Facebook London E4 level compensation Does 77K £ base good enough for a E4 hire at Facebook London. Also, with 4 yrs of exp and Masters, is E4 good enough or there is room for E5?
- Evaluate Google, Netflix and uber offer Current tc 195k( base 130k rest stocks) in Seattle. SDE 2 yoe 6.(3 in Amazon and 3 in Deloitte) ALL OFFERS ARE Bay area and final post negotiation G - L4 , 141k/50ksignon/200k stocks-4yrs/15% ( initially offer had no signon and 180k stocks) N - SSE, 260k cash + 5% stock (No negotation) U -SrSE
- L5 SWE offers at FB, Lyft, Snap, Dropbox Sharing my offers from 4 tech companies, after some negotiation. Offers are final. FB: Base $185k, bonus 15%, equity $500k, sign on $100k Lyft: 205, 0%, 700, 55 Snap: 180, ?%, 750, 40 (in stock) Dropbox: 185, 15%, 400, 15 Equity is for 4 years. EDIT: I had strong referrals for FB, Dropbox and Lyf
- Eval my GOOGLE E4 offer With MSFT for 6 years, 8years total exp. LVL62 currently (yes, I know, I suck, but ... reorgs ... ). Google came back with: 140 base 15% bonus 350k rsu 20k sign on My MSFT base is higher now .... wtf ??? I suck at system design, so that round prob didn't go over so well, if it matters.
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Evaluate Apple offer Please help evaluate the following offer from apple for SWE - base 180k - RSUs 160k / 4 years - sign on 40k Years of experience - 6 Is this ICT3 or ICT4?
- Facebook or Lyft - Offer Eval Hey folks, I have an offer from Facebook and from Lyft, and I’m mulling over which one to choose. Any input, particularly on comp, is appreciated! Basics: Current role: L4 SW Eng in Test. Promoted to last year. 6.5 years of experience, all large companies. All SET, nothing as SWE. Role at both F
- Netflix job question Hey Blind, I recently got an offer from Netflix. TC: $380k (all but 5% is cash) A bit about me, 4 YOE in a mix of software eng roles and data eng roles, with my most recent role being at Facebook - IC4 - TC: $190k (with good performance reviews) I’m kind of floored that Netflix more than double
- How does this Amzn offer look? I have around 4.5yrs of experience and I am currently lvl61 at MSFT (Turning 62 next cycle). I currently have an offer from AMZN for SDE-2, with the following package: $150k base, $110k signing ($62k 1st year, $48k 2nd year), $160k RSU'S vesting 5,15,40,40 percentage in 4 years. The total compensat
- Msft vs Google offer help Google’s location is bay area and msft is seattle. I have close to 6 years of experience, I work near LA. I need to relocate for either of them. Considering housing market, work and wife’s preferences, I am planning to pursue microsoft. Microsoft told its Sr. SDE(mostly 63) in azure core team. Can
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Msft -> Lyft Current: msft cloud AI, L62, $135k base, $40k unvested stocks Offer: lyft, $175k base, 11000 RSU-4yrs, $25k signing 6 yrs exp, Seattle location. Thoughts?
- Offer eval Senior software engineer: ~180k base, ~13000 stocks/4years, ~15% bonus. Currently <1 year L4 6 years exp. at Google annual comp 275k. Thoughts? Does Uber have a lot of potential for growth with ipo set next year? How’s the work culture and WLB at Uber? I am also looking for advice on how to tell
- OfferUp vs Uber offers Hey, I got an offer from OfferUp (150k base and 300k worth of stock options) but the offer deadline ends before I can complete my process with Uber. I have 4 years of experience, will Uber match this offer? Also have an offer from Microsoft: Level 62: 142K base(plus bonus upto 20%), 40K sign-on(ove
- Google L4 offer Need help in evaluating a fresh offer from Google: L4 in Bay Area. 6 years of experience. 160k base/180k RSUS over 4 years/50k sign on. There are few pending offers too.
- Google L4 offer SWE How is this offer? 5 years of work ex Bay area: 164k base 415k stock for four years 15k joining bonus 15% target bonus
- FB E4 offer I have an offer from fb for E4 and a competing offer from another giant company. I was awarded the following: Base: 155k Bonus: 10% SignOn: 50k. Stock: 350k. Experience: 5+ years How good is this offer ? Any help would be highly appreciated, also I was interviewed for fb in menlo park does it allo
- Eval my offers Swe Netflix, tc ~370 Facebook, level 4, 160/100/350 LinkedIn, senior 175/50/350 ~6 years work experience Also looking for flexibility to switch teams, try management/Product a couple years down the line.
- Analyzing this offer from Facebook Position: Rotational Software Engineer Base: 145k Sign on: 60k I have 5+ years of experience, this will be way more than my current compensation, but wanted to get some feedback about how this looks. Thanks in advance.
- Google L4 offer (Seattle) How is this L4 SWE offer? 6 years exp. Base 135k, bonus 15%, rsu 320k over 4 years, 20k sign on. Don't have a strong competing offer. Seems like an average offer?
- Google T4 to T5 promotion Hi, I received Google offer for T4. There is not much hope of getting promotion to sde3 in Amazon due to recent reorgs happening in my team. Also, learning is limited as there are no good projects in my team, everyone is doing rest and vest. I am considering Google offer. How easy/difficult is it