THEMETech Compensation in New York City
Tech Compensation in New York CityNew York City is best known for being a finance hub than a tech mecca, but this world-renown city still offers a great deal of opportunities for engineers and other professionals working in tech. Bloomberg, Squarespace, and Compass all have headquarters in New York City. Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Twitter are just a few companies that have satellite offices there. Tech employees on Blind who work in NYC are sharing their compensation numbers with the community. Read on to find out what you’re worth out east!
- Am I underpaid? I am a senior product manager and my total take home this year will be $180. Reading through these threads and its difficult to determine a good pay range is. I look at sites like Glassdoor and payscale, the ranges seem wide. If I were to go by numbers on blind I'd say I'm under paid. Is it becau
- FB offer Role: Content strategist Offer: $125k base + $43k equity, no sign on, NYC 10yrs work experience + a masters Thoughts? Thx!
- Leave or stay Bloomberg Became a Team lead early this year (officially) from senior engineer with a team of 3, will be 6 soon (currently 3, hiring 3 more). Grew fast into that role after pushing some great products to production and alot more stuff. Total Experience: 7 years, TC : 220K (180K plus 40 bonus), Location : NYC
- Choose: Apple SV vs Goldman Sachs NY Posting for a friend: IC4 Software Engineering offer from Apple in SV vs Sr Associate at Goldman Sachs in NY. He has 6 years of experience in SV. GS TC 300k vs 250k apple.
- link Google l4 Software Solutions Engineer vs Bloomberg Senior Software Engineer Recently got two offers and have been debating about which one to go with: Google: Software Solutions Engineer l4, TC 174k, Sunnyvale Bloomberg: Senior Software Engineer, TC 170k, NYC I've never heard about the Software Solutions Engineer role at Google. Job description here: https://careers.go
- Bloomberg NYC How easy it is to jump from Bloomberg to Google, FB, Uber etc in NYC. Edit: Got an offer for SSE 150K base with 20% targeted annual bonus. No sign on though. 2.5 yrs exp