THEMETech Offers in Greater Seattle
Tech Offers in Greater SeattleSeattle, along with neighboring cities like Redmond and Bellevue, rivals the Silicon Valley when it comes to presence and innovation in tech. The Pacific Northwest is home to Amazon, Microsoft, Rover.com, and Blue Origin. The area also hosts satellite offices for Facebook, Google, and other influential tech companies. A community of tech professionals who interview and work in the Seattle area are always sharing their offers on Blind. Read on to find out what you’re worth as a tech worker in this region!
- Offer comparison 1.5 years experience at Amazon. Indeed (Austin): Senior software engineer 115k base 13% (15k) avg yearly performance bonus 10k anniversary bonus after 1st and 2nd year 10k sign on 25k/3yr stock Microsoft (Bellevue): SDE II (L61) 132k base 60k/4yr RSU 10% (13k) average performance bonus 20k sign on
- Google T3 offer I'm starting with Google on Tuesday so this isn't negotiable anymore but I'm just curious to see how I did. I was at Epic for 1.5 years and was making 100k base + <5% bonuses, no equity or much else. 118k base +15% bonus target 180k in GSUs over 4 years 30k signing (This is in Kirkland) Competing
- 7 yrs ex T4 -Google comp Kirkland offer , help in evaluation. Got this offer for SWE ads team Google Kirkalnd , current SDE 2 in Amazon. Base - 141 k Stock 300 k over 4 years . 25% each year Bonus 15% Sign on 20k. Is this lowest end of T4 (lowballed?) Opinions ?
- Sharing my offers , evaluate (Fb, Google,Ms and Appl) , current SDE2 Sde 2 total 5.5yrs exp Offers , thoughts ? Google (team matched GCP) - T4 (Seattle) , 145k base, 480k worth stocks/4 , 40k signon and year end 15% Fb- E5(Seattle) , 180k base, 600k stocks/4, 40k signon Apple(Bay area)- ICT4 , 180k base, 240k/4, 40k signon Msft Azure(Redmond) -L63 , 160k bas
- Help evaluating Microsoft offer (L62 PM) Coming from 5 years experience at Amazon Offer for L62 PM (engineering) Base: $140K Sign Bonus: $15K for 2 years ($30 total) Sign Stock: $30K for 4 years ($125 total) TC: $200K (est. with performance bonus) Redmond
- vote Uber vs Microsoft new grad offer MS offer Team- SharePoint Compensation - 108k+120k(rsu) + 50k(sign on) Location - Redmond Uber offer Compensation - 116k + 114k(rsu) Location - SF Please tell me which would be better at this point of time, taking into consideration both work and money. Uber team assignment is not done yet. Exp
- Google @T4 not matching good Oracle MTS-3 offer I got a pretty good offer for an MTS-3 role (I'm Senior at MS). Told Google to match it. The recruiter told me that the compensation committee most likely won't be able to match it. A 160/50/550 offer would have matched it. (+$5k base, +$150k GSUs compared to Google's initial offer). I want to go to
- Google T5 Engineering Offer Review Base salary: $165k Equity: $480k Standard 15% bonus No signon Including bonus, total comp: $309k This is for Seattle area. Currently am senior engineer at Microsoft, 10 years experience. Thoughts? Seems a little low to me for T5, but also don't know what's due to Seattle vs. Bay Area.
- Oracle offer for Senior. Negotiate? This is my first job change in US. I got an offer from Oracle OCI in Seattle for a Senior position (probably MTS-3): Base: $170k Stocks: $375k ~= $265 TC I'm a Senior SDE at MS and have 10 years of experience doing ML at major search engine companies. The TC is about what I have asked since I did
- salesforce, is it really high end lmts offer? Lmts, 180 base 225 tc with no rsu, hr told me it's alreay the high end. Is it true? And is it common to have no rsu? Location is seattle.
- How is this T4 Google offer , Seattle? Got this offer late last week, need to decide by this week. Team is in GCP. Base 143k Stock 330k for 4 years 15% bonus. Signon 30k. Current total comp - 205k (130k base) SdeII - 2.5 years in amazon. Total experience 7 years. No competing offers. Their initial offer was 136k,270k,10k Recruiter tol
- What's up with this Amazon WDE 2 offer? Recruiter said there is no way they could do above 160 TC. And when I asked for details they said they won't tell me breakdown until I agree to the number. For L5 Wde2. I have 7 years of experience, 1 year of leadership in that. Am I being lowballed or am I being greedy? This is in Seattle.
- Google compensation difference Seattle and MTV also evaluate offer T4 By how much % does comp between bay and Seattle vary , also the base. Say at 160k base in MTV would be equivalent to what base in Seattle Got offer T4 Seattle Base - 140k Stock - 360 k - 4 years Sign on 10k Target bonus 15% Total tc first year 260y(with sign on ) Yoe 7 Current TC 210k (129k + 81k
- Google L4 offer (Seattle) How is this L4 SWE offer? 6 years exp. Base 135k, bonus 15%, rsu 320k over 4 years, 20k sign on. Don't have a strong competing offer. Seems like an average offer?
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Good offer for Amazon SDE-2? Base: 145 K Sign on bonus: 100 K RSU: 120 shares Location: Seattle TC: ~210K per annum I have Masters degree with 4 years experience. I know hiring decision was a strong hire. Thanks for any input
- How to negotiate amazon SDE II Offer Got an offer from amazon sde II (Seattle) , the numbers are 144k/35k+30k/85 shares, recruiter mentioned base salary is hard to negotiate. I also have LinkedIn offer coming next week, is there any room for negotiation? Lived in Bay Area, Have 3 years experience in industry.
- Facebook E5 offer Got an acceptance from Fb for E5 SDE role. What do I expect comp wise? Dont have competing offers. My current comp is in 180K range. Location: Seattle. Also, will Salary differ if I move to Bay area vs Seattle for FB? I heard FB salaries are not location specific atleast in US.
- Amazon L5 Offer How does this L5 offer stack up? (Seattle) Team: Alexa Communications Base: 156k Bonus: 60k first year, then 40k second year Stock: 85 shares (~120k) Also, will Amazon typically buy out unvested stock that I have in MSFT?
- vote Evaluate offers Google T4, 150k base, 500k stock, 25k sign on. Facebook E5, 180k base, 600k stock, 50k sign on. Offers are final. Stock is over 4 years. 15% yearly bonus. Both positions are in Seattle. Google’s team is pretty cool. Facebook has bootcamp.
- Google offer eval 230 TC (130 base, 15% target bonus, 320 RSU over 4 yrs), +40 signing It's for T4 PM at Google Seattle, coming from L62 at MS, 6 yrs exp, 185 TC (145 base) No competing offers but I could get a counteroffer. How is the offer?
- vote Evaluate offers I’m SWE at MS, level 64, about 300k yearly compensation. Got the following offers: Dropbox IC4 in SF 200 base/20% bonus/600 stock/45 sign on Facebook E5 in Seattle 180 base/15% bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock vests over 4 years.
- Evaluate Google L5 SWE offer 160/30/380 after some negotiation. Comes up to 300 TC with 15% target bonus for meets. Seattle
- Offer from Uber in SF - now at Amazon in Seattle I'm an L6 at Amazon in Seattle and expecting an offer from Uber in SF in the next few days. I'm currently at $150k and TC of $275k. Few questions... A) What can I expect from a work life balance perspective going to Uber from Amazon? Overall my work life balance is fine at Amazon...50hrs a week or
- Does Microsoft match F/A/G offers? Will Microsoft attempt to match FB/Google/Amazon offers? I'd much rather work at MS (team, location) but I feel that their offer is lower than I can get elsewhere (190/75/300 for L65 SDE in Seattle). Would seeking F/A/G offers be a waste of time if I have no intention to work there?
- SDE 2 Offer Amazon Seattle I’m a lead engineer at my current company (5 years experience but climbed fast). I already got an improvement on my initial Amazon offer. Wondering if I should accept the improved offer or ask for more RSUs or sign on. Initial offer: $140k base 85 RSU $40k + $35k signing bonus Improved offer: $