THEME Uber Salary
Uber Salary Find out what an Uber salary looks like in 2018. Employees share how much they earn and help evaluate the latest offers. See what you can make as an engineer or product manager at this popular ride-hailing company. Our users also share their bonuses, refreshers, and stock options based on the company’s 409A valuation. Interns weigh in on the discussion too!
- Evaluate Google, Netflix and uber offer Current tc 195k( base 130k rest stocks) in Seattle. SDE 2 yoe 6.(3 in Amazon and 3 in Deloitte) ALL OFFERS ARE Bay area and final post negotiation G - L4 , 141k/50ksignon/200k stocks-4yrs/15% ( initially offer had no signon and 180k stocks) N - SSE, 260k cash + 5% stock (No negotation) U -SrSE
- vote Choose between Uber and google Got 2 offers, Uber senior 2: TC 400k per year assume $40 per share Rsu Google l4: TC 330k per year I knew level wise Uber senior 2 is much better than google l4 which is not negotiable But google is much closer for commute, better team gcp, better benefit, culture and prestige. Wondering am I t
- Google offer negotiation I have offer from Uber (Senior SWE ~TC 380K) and LinkedIn(Senior ~TC 310K) . Oracle (Senior ~TC 290K) Lyft T5 - ~370K Unfortunately did not clear Facebook. Currently SDE 2 at Amzn AWS Seattle at around 260K(top of the band). Might become around 270ish this April. Total work ex around 8.5 years. J
- Should I work for Uber or Pinterest? I have an offer from Uber for Software Engineer II, 147k base + 13k target cash bonus + 52k target refresher RSU + 240k RSU over the usual 4 year vesting schedule schedule. Do those numbers seem ok? I’m expecting an offer from Pinterest as well in the coming days. Better or worse place to work tha
- Should I join Uber? I have an offer of 7k RSU and 150k base from Uber. Currently earning 250k stocks and 145k base at my current company. Should I make a change? I see that people were made RSUs offers worth 10k+ for l4 level but my recruiter wouldnt change the offer at all inspite of my current package same as the one
- Uber vs LinkedIn Sr SWE offer Not an apples to apples comparison, yet i am having to choose between these two offers. With Uber's CEO making a public comment about going public in 2019, yet with the major hit to the valuation because of the SoftBank deal, I am not sure of the upside with Uber. I am not sure which one I should pi
- Uber V/s LinkedIn Need help with LI offer eval Current and LI - both Non-Engg roles Current: L4 Base - 110k RSU ~ 20k/yr (409A rate) Bonus target - 10k/yr No 401k, ESPP LI offer: IC3 Base - 135k RSU ~ 12.5k/yr Bonus target - 10% 401k, ESPP Need help in answering : - Uber L4 to LI IC3, is it a down level? - Does
- vote Uber vs Microsoft new grad offer MS offer Team- SharePoint Compensation - 108k+120k(rsu) + 50k(sign on) Location - Redmond Uber offer Compensation - 116k + 114k(rsu) Location - SF Please tell me which would be better at this point of time, taking into consideration both work and money. Uber team assignment is not done yet. Exp
- Offer eval Senior software engineer: ~180k base, ~13000 stocks/4years, ~15% bonus. Currently <1 year L4 6 years exp. at Google annual comp 275k. Thoughts? Does Uber have a lot of potential for growth with ipo set next year? How’s the work culture and WLB at Uber? I am also looking for advice on how to tell
- Uber Senior SWE salary? Had a friend join recently, told me he made 160k + 15% bonus for Senior SWE, does that sound accurate? ~3 years relevant exp., Last worked at two failed startups, so almost want to call BS.
- Offer Eval Apple - 160k / 150k over 4 / Commissions - Sales Org Engineer - Fully Remote Uber - 185k / 360 / 10-20% base - Senior SWE - SF Refreshers sound the same.
- Strong Uber L5 senior sde offer? What are good senior sde offer numbers for Bay area? Can someone shed some light? 170k base + 500k RSU per 409a price top of senior band?
- uber L5 comp Hi blind, Got an uber offer of 180K base, 600K rsu/4yrs, is the equity a little bit low or good? I saw some other posts mentioned 800k to 1m+ for L5.
- Comparing data science offers from Facebook and Google Data scientist offer at google. T4. Base 130k. Stock unit 200 units vested in four years. Sign on bonus 20k for the first year. Offer@Facebook E5. Base 160k Stock probably $40k a year. Haven’t negotiated yet. That’s the number I got from the recruiter over the phone. Sign on 30k Current@Uber L4
- Evaluate uber L6 offer Got an offer for an L6 at Uber SFO as follows: Base - 230K Target Cash Bonus - 41K Equity Grant - 900K Refresher - 175K Is this a good offer to move to west coast? Already earning 200K at East Coast non-metro.
- Intern Compensation I’m an intern at Uber and I’m making $44 an hour. Wondering what the intern comp is at other tech companies? Edit: Do you also get catered food?
- Uber SWE2 (Using my friend's account for anonymity) Base 140k Equity 6000 RSU over 4 years (~$300k using preferred valuation, 200k 409a valuation) Bonus 14k No signing bonus YoE: 1.5 yr at current company. Prior to that, 2 years SWE but in different industry. Edit: TC is lower than what I'm currently makin
- Uber vs Amazon Someone I know is considering two offers. Uber vs Amazon? Any input is much appreciated as far as which company is better and/or which offer is better Uber(ATG) offer: Software Engineer(1) Base: 120,000 Target Cash:11,000 Target Equity Refresh: 26k Start On Equity: 125,000 valued at like $33 Amazo
- Help eval my Uber PM offer. Getting 165k base and 400k grant with 100k refreshers at 409a. I have +5 yrs of relevant work exp. It seems a little low overall, but recruiter is pressing that the stocks will see massive growth very soon. Is it overall strong? Are internal people very bullish on stocks? Thanks in advance.
- Uber data scientist SFO Base 120k Stock 320k/4yr Annual Bonus - 20k 3 yr experience as Data scientist + Masters Is this offer good?
- T4 Google ,please help with honest evaluation I have been offered T4 Seattle area 134k Base 280k stocks/4years 20k Signon Also 15% bonus. Total yoe 4yrs as well as Masters in CS. Current SDE2 tc - 190k This is no way close to other T4 offers I have seen in blind. I think I did extremely well in interviews and recruiter said feedback was als
- Offer Evaluation Hey guys, I'm mulling over an offer for Uber in SF and would like a second opinion on it. Position: Software Engineer II (3 years experience) Offer: 145k base + 9000 RSUs Coming from the Midwest, not sure how that base pay correlates to standard of living in the Bay Area. It'll be just me, my wif
- 5b Uber level and compensation comparison I have a job offer for a level 5b (Senior Software Engineer 2) at Uber that I would like some help evaluating. I am excited about the opportunity but I would like to improve the numbers. First, would you know how the E5b compares to the level E6 at Facebook ? (Or Staff L6 at Google). levels.fyi
- Uber offer 7.5 yoe (4 in current field of expertise) Senior software eng in SF 175 base 16k rsu grant over 4 years (that's 16k units, so it's worth 780k or 530k depending on who you ask) Perf bonus 10k cash + $45k worth of rsu, can be a multiple of this if high performing (thats pretty much how it was word
- Uber PM compensation Super quick: I got an offer from Uber in SPM 2 role. But my total compensation blew me away (close to double my current salary). My numbers: base = $200 Bonus = $50 k (mostly stock) Equity : = $300 k (or thereabouts) This is more than I am making now. However Uber equity is not liquid while my cu
- MS, Uber or startup? I am an ex PhD intern at Uber. Being offered SDE2 at Uber and SDE2 at MS and MTS at a unicorn startup (post series D). TC is ~215k at MS + 75k bonus, ~240k at Uber @48) and ~280k at Unicorn. Which company shall I join? Edit: Being married, I do not feel comfortable joining startup.