THEME VMware Salary
VMware Salary What does a VMware salary look like in 2018? Current employees and potential new hires share what the company has offered this year. Our users evaluate the company’s salaries, stocks, and bonuses, and compare the numbers with offers from other companies (Google, Twitter, and Nvidia included). If you’re looking to join the cloud computing company, read the posts below to find out what you can earn and what you can negotiate.
- VMware Twitter Nvidia comp senior manager Contemplating offer at VMware for a senior manager in cmbu 250k base 200k rsu 50k bonus 15 yr experience in software Dev Have competitive offer from Twitter, & Nvidia. Twitter is a bit higher but I'm not too keen on it. Also interviewing at Facebook, can anyone suggest comp range for first level
- VMware Senior MTS move to Staff how difficult? Got an offer Senior MTS @ PA. The numbers seems about right 150k b 17p bonus 100k rsu 10k signup. But wondiner how difficult to move from Senior to Staff? In Amazon it is extremely difficult to become principle. But I think VMware Staff is more like high band of Amazon SDE3 to low band of Principle.
- VMware Staff Engineer offer Evaluation Base: 215K Bonus: 20% RSU: 160K over 4 years Joining Bonus: 25K Experience: 16 years. 1. Is this a good offer to take ? 2. Where does this stand against Amazon, FB, Google and Linkedin ?
- How much will Amazon India pay if I get a job here and then relocate to India? Total 6 years of Industry experience 3 years experience in a top tier software company in India. 2 years MSCS in US. 3 years experience in Bay Area. Current TC : 175k. How much will Amazon India pay if I get a job here and then relocate to India?
- Why did Facebook reject me? Nailed all the interviews. Dp, trees Etc, was one step ahead of the interviewers but recieved a reject. What went wrong? Current TC: 140/10/30 yeah I don't belong on blind.
- Trying to decide b/w these offers, any suggestions? Google - TAM L5 in GTech (E ladder): base - 185K equity - 150K bonus - 15% did not try to negotiate sign-on yet since not sure will take it, mainly because it would be less technical that I want and I did not yet qualify for O ladder (need to grind Leetcode more) VMWare -