10 Things You Can Do To Really Be Part of The 1st Class...(#4 Give Up On Your Dreams)
10 Things You Can Do To Really Be Part of The 1st Class...(#4 Give Up On Your Dreams)
If you're young still, still full of ambition and beliefs. Beliefs about how you are going to change the world or how you are going to make it better and you were born in or live in America - Give those up! It's never going to happen and the world and country will punish you every time you come close to a success.
Do you think it's wrong to discriminate; Well then accept those who are being discriminated against. Show your Pride and stand up for your rights do what you believe is right and try to change the world. Then people will discriminate against you. They will tease you behind your back, they will form unified fronts against you, but they will do it all with a smile and a nod and for awhile you will never know the difference. Soon though you will see the effects. People you meet regularly will now turn away, your pay will begin to change and either be harder to achieve or altogether less, even your social media accounts will dwindle down to a small select group of people. Fight back, and you may gain some traction, but a day or two later it will be much worse. Soon you will notice hardly anyone that you don't pay smiles at you anymore and things will be harder. It will get so bad that your accounts will be blocked, your emails will become nothing, but spam and any new idea you post will dwindle down to 1 or 2 views.
While you were growing up you may have found people lie to you, and that's because they have given up, they've been broken in and they know its the polite thing to do. But you may dream of being honest. You may think it's not fair that people lie, that the truth is so hard to find or you may simply lack that polite, American common sense. Maybe you just want to be honest - So you do with a notion that you alone can change the world, so you are honest and you don't lie. You tell people the truth, you tell them your ambitions, what you intend to do, where you hope to be. And these people in return smile and nod and encourage you to go on, to the point of your detriment. You might even tell people how you're failing, how you don't know what to do; Only to be confronted with conversations that tell you to keep it up and keep going until you're broke and destitute. Then they may tell you to stop doing something that is completely arbitrary, to stop doing something that only hurts you more. And as you post about your ups and downs, they will tell their friends how they knew what was coming how they helped you wind up that way, how there really is nothing more to hope for than what already exists.
Do you believe you can do something special or exceptional or become someone important, well if your parents have done that and you have some connections or access you might be able to, but if you didn't get accepted into an Ivy League school and have a way to pay for it don't count on it. You might win the lottery or be an exception (which is rare), but for the rest of you Give it up! The world will let you have a house, some kids and even a nice car, but then it's going to make you work, harder than you ever worked for your dreams. You're going to have to claw and sacrifice just to keep your head above water!
You're going to have horrible things happen to you and no one will help you with it. You will be left doing odd jobs and extra stuff for people much richer than you. And your special parts, your exceptionalism will be washed away.
Think you can be famous, well the world will even let you believe that, you'll get gigs here and there you might even get in movies and roles others would kill for, but you'll have to give up your home or all your time, your sense of being, your longevity or even your sanity and sobriety. And almost everyone who wins has to give up their money or their ability to use any of it or any of the things they have used their money on.
America is a classist system with no formal classes but 2. You are either in or you are out. If you are in forget everything I just said, the world is your oyster and you can do anything you want (except attempt to kick anyone else out- or even argue with them to any significant degree).
If you are out, just do this and maybe one day someone will let you in:
1) First keep your head down and smile and nod and talk politely to anyone you didn't pay.
2) Don't be too ambitious, just give in. If you're lucky enough to go to school do what they tell you, go with the masses and pick a concentration that is represented by your state (or the state you want to live in).
-As an example if you live in a state like Florida study Tourism or Marketing or Human Resource Administration. If you live in California pick a major in Technology, in Texas study oil or energy, in Connecticut study Math or Law, and in New York study Acting or Business Administration.
3) Don't believe in yourself, let others do that for you. Believe instead that you will fail, in fact expect to. Believe everything is a scam or a trap and that nothing is a sure thing. If you have a job, expect to be fired for no reason. If you are a citizen, expect to be deported, if you are making good money expect people, especially people from the government will come to take it. If you think this you will see the holes, save your pennies and have a backup plan for when your pessimism inevitably comes true.
4) Give up on your Dreams! Don't shoot for the moon, just try to hit the apple off the tree. If you're Transgender you can come out , but don't expect people to accept you. If you want to write a novel and be an author, just try to publish a few op-eds or maybe a romance title, but don't give up your day job. Get a day job. Don't gamble. If you want to be an astronaut (unless you've gone to space camp-every year, and space school and space college and have 3 Doctorates that are all paid for) just give up on that idea, instead just try for being a NASA employee and make sure you start before you're sixteen otherwise you'll be too late. Want to work for NPR, don't expect to get on air. If you want a promotion, get your boss promoted, getting them fired will get you no where.
5) Do what America wants you to do. If rent is low, rent. If mortgage rates are low buy. If they are recruiting, join up. If they are deporting, help them deport. If there is a war on drugs, drink. If there is a war on abortion, have a child. If you classification is being discriminated against move.
6) Agree with those who have money. If your employer asks for help, just do it. Don't talk or post badly about an employer. Don't try to be like your employer. If you're at a rich persons house, admire everything. If they say something bad about your friends, agree with them. If they ask you for a dollar, give it to them. If they grab you or use you just accept it.
7) Expect failure. If you're a manager find where your subordinate(s) failed. If you have children tell them how they have failed. If you have done something expect it to fail at some point and try to predict this and figure out who to blame.
8) Lie- as much as you can without anyone knowing. Tell everyone they look great. If someone asks how you're doing say great. Tell people they can achieve what ever they attest to being able to achieve. Smile and nod at just about everything. Don't ever tell the whole story and don't ever tell someone how you really accomplished anything. If you crash into someone, say they crashed into you.
9) Hoard everything. Stockpile your money. Buy many houses and rent them out. Don't let your neighbor use your tools. Fill your fridge as much as you can (even if you have to throw half of it out once a month). Buy a ton of insurance, own several cars, tv's, video game systems and a ton of digital media.
10) Objectify everyone and everything. Explain why something or someone is valuable or worthless to everyone you hang out with. Talk about the hotness or ugliness of everyone. Make purchase decisions based on how you rate things. Rate everything and everyone you can and post about that rating. Align your objectifications with those of the class you want to be a part of.
If you follow these tips; The rich might just let you in to their class and if you keep following these rules, one day you might even be able to be better than those in the first class and then you might just be able to kick a couple of those under you out. Now wouldn't that be fun. Just follow these tips long enough and you wouldn't Dream of doing anything else.
Inspired by Donald Trump Jr.