Trump has shutdown the gov't and has demanded 5.7B to build a wall at our southern border. Democrats have denied the money.
Putting all that aside, even if Trump gets 5.7B - is it realistic to think he can build the complete wall in that amount? It's too small a number to cover the entire border with Mexico.
- Microsoft ivankaLiberals needed more than 12 billion to build 5 miles of light rail track in Seattle, above ground. Let that shit sink in
- Don’t know much about this train, do you? It goes from Sacramento to Bakersfield when you can take a Southwest flight for $49. It’s useless.
- @ivanka oh look making shit up, where is that .0001% from, got data to back that shit up?
@jodpi You don't know much about Seattle then and our 50s highway design and how we haven't expanded since. Also that the urban environment where this is being built is vastly different from bumfu.ck farmland middle of nowhere Sacramento to Bakersfield.
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Okta nfcThat's not for the entire wall. That's for high priority areas Border Patrol has specifically requested.
- The wall is nothing but a monument for Trumps ego. I can’t believe anyone would even entertain the idea. When he first said it people swore he was either joking or trolling, that he didn’t really mean that. Now they want to spend 5.7b on it? On a stupid wall that he promised Mexico would pay for? Lmfao