LexisNexis Risk Solutions XgsJva6
Feb 8 27 Comments
TOP 27 Comments
- Facebook 2fast⚡️Listening to her is like listening to someone who’s just out of college. Passionate, seemingly intelligent, but naive and inexperienced. Good luck changing the world and the system. It’s a more complex world than her head can comprehend atm.
- Southwest Airlines pAPc51Lol you work for Facebook and you're saying "good luck changing the world and the system" to one of the youngest Congresspeople of all time? Wtf kind of impact or attempt have you made to make that kind of dismissive claim? Wrote some code for a company that prides itself on dismantling privacy and increasing division? I really dislike cynical pessimists like you.Feb 85
- Facebook 2fast⚡️I am going to ignore bigoted comment above. I remain skeptical of how much she can do. Democrats gave up the fight on drugs and now they want to fight corruption? That’s like turning the knife against themselves as well as the other half of congress. Maybe she should just do same act as in the movie “Wanted” and fire a curved bullet that kills the entirety of congress in order to create a new order.Feb 81
- ADP / OtherluminesceHer goals are very lofty and unreasonable. She has not come up with a plan on how to accomplish these things This isn't because she is a woman or a minority even though this how anyone who disagrees with her is painted as a bigot or racist. It would seem the Democratic party is using her as a distraction.Feb 90
- It doesn’t matter how much you spend if nobody likes your message. Crooked Hillary proved that in 2016.