Do you have some negative bias (look down upon) against certain races but may it may not admit in public? Is being racist just a matter of political opinion? Explain in comments.
183 VOTESSELECT ONLY ONE ANSWER
- Google / EngGCoinmoreOnly innocent children are not truly racist. I think everyone else has some degree of racism regardless of whether they admit it or not.
- Microsoft Looper69a. Do you stand for limited government? Count your black and Hispanic allies.
b. Do you admire Thomas Jefferson? He was a slave-holder who will end up on the dung heap along with the Confederate flag.
c. Do you care about stable families and the rights of the unborn? Look up illegitimacy, divorce, and abortion rates for blacks and Hispanics.
d. Are hunting and firearms part of your heritage? Explain that to Barack Obama or Sonia Sotomayor.
e. Do you support Israel? Mexicans, Haitians, Chinese, and Guatemalans don’t.
f. Do you love Tchaikovsky? Count the non-whites in the concert hall.
g. Do you yearn for neighborhoods where you can leave the keys in your car? There still are some; just don’t expect them to be “diverse.”
h. Do you really believe that a future Afro-Hispanic-Caribbean-Asiatic America will be anything like the America your ancestors built? Nothing you love will survive without white people.
Not since the last Red Scare has the price of speaking out been so high. Today, the most dangerous ideas are the historical, biological, and moral truths that men such as Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Mark Twain, Walt Whitman, and your grandparents took for granted.
Thanks liberals & libertarians for the open borders and resulting mulatto society that has been created since the 1960s.
- Microsoft TrumpWinsThe problem isn't skin color, it's too many competing cultural values across the country. There is nothing that binds Americans together anymore. We have no shared values that most of the country agrees upon. Everyone brings whatever culture they came here with and attempts to make the country adapt to them rather than them adapting to the country.
- I'll admit to having racist thoughts and impulses every now and then. Because acknowledging it is the only way I'm going to self improve and fight it.
- Intel LofjeaWhere does the racism stem from, a rational or irrational point of view? Evolutionarily speaking, racism made a lot of sense to guaranteeing survival. If your racism is rational (increases safety or the generalization saves time /improves judgement efficiency), why would you change it?6d0
- Amazon Tough lifeI would say biased is a right word. Like I am biased that I think Indians would be great at technical work. Americans would be awesome at communication etc
- Sometimes data is created with bias. Saying things like certain race is smarter than some race etc. There could be other social factors involved. Physical strength could be obvious fact that certain races are stronger or e.g. you may say that white people get skin cancer easily. It is kinda same as saying men are physically stronger than women. Does that make you misogynist? Just be reasonable. If you think you are not racist, then maybe you are not. There is no right or wrong answer. It is just to see how many know they are biased but won't admit in public.