I have this white Canadian guy friend who just turned 40. Super nice guy but has been quite unsuccessful with ladies. He is hard working, trustworthy, very good cook and currently doing his MBA at a top US school. He is not bad looking either. Tall and has nice smile. He lost some of his hair and has a little belly. His TC was low 160k (hardware engineer) before MBA but he has already made 2-1.5 million in stocks. His family is well off too.
Do you think he will get some attention if I set up his profile on shaadi.com or arrange marriage market has no place for him?
PS: he doesn't know i am posting this here.
- Intel gptw4lI think putting his profile on shaadi.com would be a good test of their infrastructure.
- My personal trainer is around 38. He is jacked and says he has no troubles finding ladies. Can you be a better person and ask him to get on a personal training regime. It will do wonders for his self image and increase his chances of finding ladies.
- You need to get his consent, otherwise you are overstepping your boundaries as a friend, breaking his privacy and probably the law.
The better approach instead of asking a random bunch of strangers on blind will be for you to suggest that to him directly.
And in the end, if he chooses to refuse your help, you need to accept it.
- Facebook YugeDon't forget to mention if he has a green card or us citizenship. That might be more important than a personal trainer!
- Facebook frustsoul100 percent. Just clearly mention in the post that the candidate is indeed white and the profile photo is not fake or photoshopped.
I am saying this as I had tried my luck on those websites but got no replies. Then my bleached my face white and there was thundering herd. However that quickly stopped after they complained that my face color did not match the color of my hands and neck etc.
- Microsoft D@reThis is hilarious! There are so many dating apps to meet people which helps shy people, he might get other white females if he uses that. Does he want someone else to create the profile and manage this for him, like how the Indian parents do it for their kids?