We’re both married with kids. We have worked together remotely a little bit but never met in-person. Until today. Surprisingly attractive and interesting. Divulged a bunch of personal details. Very easy to talk to. I should be sleeping and getting over jet lag instead of thinking about this. Help!
- I go on business trips with women I work with (not coworkers but people in other departments) and we just keep it friendly. We are all married, love our partners and want to keep things kosher.
You can enjoy someone’s company without wanting to jump their bones.
One other tip: business trip + attractive colleague + sexual frustration = major sex romp when you get home. Welcome home sex is amazing, especially after 5-6+ calendar days away.
- You will eventually do it again if you do it once and after you’ve done it a few times you will confess or your wife will find out and then you will confess. And because you do it you will feel guilty and avoid your wife, and deal with it by cheating more. It’s an interesting road to go down but it always ends up in the same place
- Don't forget to lose your job for propositioning her. Women ain't putting up with that shit anymore.
- I did it all. Hit it there. Then came home and did the same. No regrets (at the moment).
- Realtalk: the fantast is always 100x better than the reality. It’s never worth it. Imagine how after you and your wife started dating the magic wore off (naturally). If you cheat on your wife not only will the magic wear off with this new person, but you will have destroyed a perfectly good marriage. Go fuck the shit out of your wife dude. And if shes fat tell her to go to the gym.
- IBM / Engkal9880It's all fun and games until someone gets pregnant, or until you two get too attached.
Go watch Obsessed or Unfaithful, that'll get you back on track.
- OP: Was it better, as expected, or worse than the fantasy (as someone says it’s never as good as the fantasy)?
Would you recommend it?
Also, was this post an attempt at vice signaling (similar to virtue signaling)?
Either way, this was such an Alpha post 🦍.
- It was great. I’m still replaying it all in my head. The end result was way better than I could have ever planned. The new target did not have kids—so there, I listened to you guys.
I’m not sure I recommend it. That’s up to you. This post was really just a snapshot of my real life. We all have our urges and nobody is virtuous. We all want to be bad sometimes and give into temptation. Anybody who says otherwise is fuckin’ lying.
I’m chalking it up to: I was horny, I saw a good opportunity, and I took it. Don’t know if I have plans to do it again. You’ll be the first to know!
Alphas live on.