Contemplating if PayPal to workday is good move to make
Have an offer from workday, contemplation if it's good to switch from PayPal.
- PayPal work is not that interesting.
- Know executives in workday, so high level visibility.
- stock refresh might be higher.
- PayPal has yearly layoffs which causes anxiety.
- Team and work in workday is more to my liking.
- Same level position in workday.
- PayPal stock is really growing while workday might have reached its peak.
Base - 175k
RSU - 150K
Sign on - 30k
I know my thoughts is saying "grass is always greener in the other side" but if people from either @PayPal or @workday can chime in with real world experience I would appreciate it ?