I see people bragging about how their TC’s are in upwards of 500K. Do you think it helps remaining of us open a bigger mouth during salary negotiation. Also, Can you stop accepting peasant wages and keep the bar low for everyone else?
- Castlight Health / EngMalotruIt's all BS. Everyone rounds up to the next hundred thousand.
- Not saying everybody is 100% honest on Blind. But there are plenty of pretty objective pieces of data on here. For example, I used the Google ultimate comp post extensively. That was assembled from a huge scale internal poll at Google. In general there is no incentive to lie on Blind so only trolls and attention whores do. Most are honest. I wont even tell you my TC here, since you will just call me a liar.
- I asked for a raise a few weeks ago because of all the TC dick measuring on here. Turns out I have been grossly underpaid the past 2 years.
- Blind helped me get a $100k bump in my salary. Knowledge is power. Without Blind, I'd still be blinded by the slavers in my previous company.
- Yes. It could help more if TC/GTFO changes to TCCLLLY/GTFO. 415GL5BAPM10