Is there a blog, deck, or article that outlines Facebook culture? Netflix, Uber, and Amazon publish detailed info about leadership and culture, but haven’t seen much from FB.
TOP 19 Comments
- Microsoft / ProductSlowLifeFacebook doesn't have principals. I think that's a Microsoft thing. They might have principles though.
- Facebook is huge into censorship so as long as your opinions and political stances match the typical bay area sentiment you should be good.
- Where did you meet these people? In Facebook or in Uber? May be they reached where they belonged ;-)
Just kidding, but I work with a lot of good, some great and an occasional mind-blowing amazing people here. There are some arrogant jerks, but the fraction of them is much less compared to other big companies I've known. Part of it, probably, is because the culture is much less political. I'm sure the same people will be a lot different if they've to pay politics or step on toes to get ahead!Sep 12, 20172
- Facebook 39sjdjxjPlenty of stepping on toes at FB. Probably a lot less than other companies but I have seen my share of it. It is obvious who these people are. What I find irritating is the kook-aid everyone tries to pass around about how unpolitical it is. But again, I probably would go somewhere else and be horrified and try to come back. It's all relative.Sep 13, 20171
- Intuit ,Omg, Netflix gave me a 200page bible to cram for their culture.
They also had 1 round of interview on that!
- Amazon alkalineDo you know where I can find the Netflix/Uber leadership principles and culture? Also for Amazon are you referring to the 14 leadership principles? Those honestly don't tell much
- Sep 12, 20171
- Facebook / Eng--------morehttps://facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1655178611435493.1073741828.1633466236940064&type=3
That's the closest you'll get, if I had to guess.