Meaningless sexes with white girls, beautiful beach house and nice sport cars. I still feel so empty. I sold all my bitcoins last years for over 6M million dollars. I should sell them all, and I would have over 20M now. Still, I got rich. It’s easy to hook up with girls. I never feel this empty. I want to quit my job, but I want to stay for 2-3 years to get my GC. I can do EB5, but I don’t want to spend a million dollars with uncertainty. I don’t know what to do. I have some money, but not like super rich. But still got a rich but boring life. 2M wealth was my ultra dream, and now I don’t know what to pursuit
TOP 48 Comments
- You're having an existential crisis, because you have no struggles.
Find some struggles, where success helps other people. It's why super rich people start foundations.
At your level, take some time to find a challenge you'd like to tackle with a startup.
If you're lacking for initial ideas, PM me and I'll kick start you.
- Startups are often seeded with 20k. You don't need VC. Just quit your job and work from home, with a bit of runway. See how it goes.
Try to find some purpose. We're all ultimately going to cease to exist, so we should try to create our own meaning in the time we have, and you're wasting your opportunity by not putting in the effort.
- SAP jdapmmOP, Maslow's hierarchy of Needs:
- When you make this much so easily, you can’t focus on your job really. My TC is 280k now, and I have no passion for promotion or switching jobs. I also have 3M worth of bitcoins, 0.6M AMZN stock and 0.1M 401k. I will put some money in a trust fund, and move to a mid or small city. I don’t want to do nothing, but I really don’t know what to do next. I may open an Indian restaurant, but not sure
- Facebook OfhgffGo back home and use the opportunity life has given you to help those who were not lucky enough to be able to have a future
- Google / Mgmt LovedooYou have money but lack satisfaction. What you need is personal growth. Banging chicas is fun but your biology eventually wants you to raise a family and pass on your genes. That’s the only legacy that will live on. Meditation is a good start. Also some charity that reflects your values may help you think beyond your own wealth and happiness.