Google SWE-SRE Dublin Vs Uber Hyderabad Vs Graviton(HFT) Gurgaon
Please help me in choosing one of them. I'm really confused!
- It's google
- I'm from India and it's a nice opportunity to explore Europe
- No real feature work, being a SRE I will have to manage the internal tools and platform
- Huge taxes in Dublin
-66000 + 90000 RSU/4 years + 15% Bonus
- Nice learning curve
- Food is good in Hyd office
- 25 base + 30/4 years RSU + bonus
Graviton India LLP
- Awesome HFT firm
- Very selective in who they are hiring
- Small team so a lot of learning opportunities
- Highest base pay in India almost as much as Tower Research
- 40 base + Bonus(20-30%)
Yoe: 3 years
Please help guys, I'm really confused!
Uber interview: Most difficult of 3. 2 System design rounds, 2 coding and 1 bar raiser and 1 hiring manager. The coding round was okayish and system design were a bit abstract. Also I didn't get good vibes from the hiring manager!
Google: Standard algo ds 4 rounds. Questions were average. There was one NALSD(non abstract large scale system design) which was kind of unique.
Graviton: OS, Networking, 3 algo ds round with focus on C++. Questions were new and had good time solving them.