Sawant is gone!
Thanks for funding the campaign against socialism, Bezos!
Sawant is gone!
- - $15 min wage (lessened worker hours, put small businesses out of business)
- Bikeways - takes away from passenger vehicle capacity, increasing congestion and carbon output
- Amazon tax that will lead Amazon to move jobs elsewhere
She was an Occupy protestor before winning office. She had some exotic speaking points like nationalization of Amazon, Boeing, etc, advocating everyone living in the US should be granted citizenship, removal of standardized tests from the education system, etc.
- Amazon dubeousDude if Seattle were a country it would undergo hyperinflation like Zimbabwe did. And I second that this city is like Venezuela. Actually, these idiot city leaders probably keep those failed nations as models for their policies. If I didn’t live here it would be great to watch then crumble
- King County keeps finding more ballots; now there’s apparently over 200K left to be counted, somehow... Wouldn’t put it past the communists to stuff some ballot boxes in hopes of repealing $30 car tabs and keeping Sawant in power.
- WTF! I see Sawant's ad everywhere on the street and utility poles in Captiol Hill and I even get her campaign workers knocked on my door to make donation to her. How do these measures fail to attract enough votes?
- Where is Tier 1 now that it’s obvious he prematurely ejaculated about Sawant losing?
- Intel GhakaSurprised I haven’t seen more posts on rejecting Affirmative Action / state-based racism.
- Short answer is no. As an example, private companies who receive no federal government benefit (contractors/subcontractors) are not required to follow it by federal law. 8 states prohibit it in a number of different ways. California most famous for banning it from consideration to public university systems. Hence, 40% of UC attendees are Asian. WA is the same way, the legislature voted for it, and now voters have rejected that referendum keeping the status quo.Nov 6 1
- She’s gotten a huge upswing from late voters. She’s got a good chance of winning.