H1B internal role change

Rockwell Automation ShRCh
6d 1 Comment

Hi, I am on H1B with an approved I140. My labor certificate was filed with my current role in mind. But I want to switch the role and transfer internally to a different team. 1) Am I allowed to do that ? 2) since the role is different, does the new team have to do labor and I140 again ?

Please let me know.


Want to comment? LOG IN or SIGN UP
TOP 1 Comment
  • PayPal theniceguy
    Ask your immigration attorney. As far as I know, a role or title change needs to be filed.
    6d 0

Join verified employees in our anonymous social network! Download the app!