House Democrats voted Friday to defend localities that allow illegal immigrants to vote in their elections
The left wing media is not hiding it anymore
- Before you get your panties twisted, read whole thing. This is just a yellow duck to destruct gop from something more important, that they would oppose.
“The measure would have had no practical effect even if it had passed. Illegal immigrants — and indeed noncitizens as a whole — are not legally able to participate in federal elections.”
- Dell / Eng//////more'Republicans had hoped to send a message to localities such as San Francisco, where noncitizens are now allowed to vote in school board elections' .. a bit of a stretch to jump from non citizens to illegals ..
- The Washington Times is hardly left wing media. It is a conservative Christian publication.
- Indeed cyhy46Definitely feel mixed on this
On the one hand I kind of resent that illegals appear to have more rights than people like me who came here legally
On the other hand, I mean, take school boards eg. If you're here your kids are _required_ to go to school. Its only fair that everyone subject to that requirement have a say in the process
- Should be fascinating to gauge the reaction when Putin sneaks 100,000 Russians across the border for Election Day 2020.
- TrueCar Xyh-123Even Fox News took a more honest view of this. The lying and bullshit by conservatives is baffling. There is enough garbage the liberals pull to go after without blatantly lying or exaggerating.
The bill has 31 separate sub-acts. You can't boil this down to 1 single piece. I wish legislation was that simple.
Save your spin cycle for the washing machine