I'm expecting an offer from Splunk.
Wanted to understand how is the culture at Splunk(is it toxic?) and if it's worth joining?
I've heard mixed reviews from glassdoor and was kinda scared to jump the board.
Have competing offers from Atlassian / Microsoft and few others.
Current TC: 260k
- Splunk it’snotmePlease be aware - we’re going through mass exodus from sales, sales engineering and product orgs, and there is a reason for that. As far as culture, it all depends which team you will end up with. With that said, there are many teams/ orgs that have very toxic culture. What I can tell you for sure is that, all in all, this is a highly political company.
- It really depends on the team. if you are ambitious and want to learn the latest stuff, this may not be the place for you. If you are just an ordinary IC or this is your first or second job, give it a try. You can Chill, do 1 thing per day, chat, coffee break, rush out to the door around 3.30 to 4 pm.Sep 25 2
- Splunk wkevateSplunk product is doing well ,some redundancies in certain areas caused people to not be given raises and they left , which is actually good . Anyone who has seen the companies financials knows next year is going to be big
Flagged by the community.
- Piggybacking on this thread! 😁 How about the infrastructure team? I got an offer from them recently.
- Splunk meh👻IT infra is a team that doesn’t have high visibility because they only manage internal infrastructure. People just expect things to work and only notice the team when things change/doesn’t work. But also because of this, the work stress level is lower as compared to teams that manage customer infrastructure.