Android is filthy disease which must be wiped off this planet. It's a disgusting plague. #FuckAndroid
148 VOTESSELECT ONLY ONE ANSWER
- iOS and Android need each other to be awesome. Like Ronaldo and Messi! Otherwise you would have a boring shit OS (cough cough Blackberry)
- Microsoft wbYt28I've only ever had android phones. My next phone will be an iPhone, unless Samsung does well with the S10
The pixel line is a joke. They just rip off whatever iPhone design was used one/two years ago, and somehow make it worse.
Pixel 2 was just like iPhone 6/7/8 yet somehow still had the massive chin despite there being no hardware button.
Pixel 3XL is just an iPhone X with an even bigger notch.
- Amazon / EngIAmJobSome days I wish google would block their search, maps, gmail etc on iOS. And see how the apple fanboys would react.
- For stupid shit like Google Maps requiring you to enable this global search history setting in order to have one-click access to navigate to a previous address.
If I want to have Safari start up with a Private tab each time, but still see my last 10 Apple Maps destinations, I can do that.
- Glassdoor 14strtgameOP, just keep driving on infinite loop. We will drive on the Freeway that gets us to our destination.
- I don't think I'll ever buy an iPhone, but Android is turning into a pile of shit at an increasing speed. Google keep changing the same features over and over again making them harder to use every single time. It's impossible to buy an Android phone that just works. If it's not a Pixel full of annoying problems but at least with some guaranteed updates it's a third party abomination with zero support. The last brand I gave up is Nokia (HMD) - the worst of both worlds - vanilla Android with broken or missing features.
- LinkedIn GlobalwarmAndroid phones are less about aesthetics and battery life but more like an experiment. That’s how they innovate. Not sure what your problem is, did your battery just run out? 😉