have an offer pending with a different company but my top pick is IBM and partner has already verbally said he wants to give me an offer. The recruiter partner said it has to pass couple of boards at IBM to extend.
TOP 37 Comments
- IBM GTSscrewedDon't do it. The offer will be comically low and they will work you into the ground. IBM is a last resort
- Between the annual or semiannual rearrangement of the deck chairs on the RMS IBM, and the continual stream of people leaving... Just. Don't. If you have any other alternative, go elsewhere. I had more than one occasion where we had no idea who our manager actually worked for - for MONTHS - as people at the director level and up tried to be in the "safe" divisions in the latest management shuffle.Aug 15, 2017 0
- Perficient / Eng TheFlashdidn't realize there were any employees left at IBM, thought it was all contractors... 🤣
- I'm 25.. make a shit ton of money at IBM and have a great manager and second line.. #sales
- You can have a GREAT manager and second line, and be making top dollar in sales commissions, and STILL get canned. Or get told to relocate or quit. Or have your quota doubled or tripled and get PIP'd so they can lay you off. It all depends on what the much higher ups want. There is such a thing as making too much if you're not the VP...Aug 15, 2017 0
- Call BS all you want. It's been like 3 weeks since I've checked this thread and people still complaining... and I'm still making money and loving my job. Don't discourage people because you have a shitty situation that you're too scared to do something about. If you don't like it at IBM then find a place where you are happy. Don't spew your problems all over this app.. get a barber and vent to them.Sep 4, 2017 0