I want to bring my emotional support llama to work for obvious reasons, but my office isn’t pet friendly.
- Amazon cftjdnejdAmazon is but they distract you, bark at you and pee/poop around you sometimes.
- Google / Productex-xooglerDog friendly office, they all look really happy which makes me happy and a little envious
- When I worked at Google, I got my dog to the office and I recently learned that this other intern from my batch at Google (now works as a PM at Twitter) sub tweeted about me and how she hates dogs in the office. So I'm basically using this opportunity to sub comment about her
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- I don't have anything against dogs—I used to have one myself. That's when I realized that I'm allergic to dogs. It's not severe, so I'm okay as long as I'm not in the same room with a dog for long periods of time. It has had an affect on what companies I apply for. I only apply at "dog friendly" offices if I want to work there so bad that I'm willing to take allergy medicine daily.Apr 151
- There’s a difference between a genuine service animal, like your emotional support llama, and a pet.