I'm currently negotiating the offer my recruiter, we had one discussion and she told me that she will get back to me with an updated offer. My question shall I negotiate the 2nd offer?
- Varian Medical / ProductNzLh55moreIf you make 200k a year then a week is worth about $3,800 and a month is worth about $16,600. You’re currently employed, I presume, so you should definitely be able to wait a few weeks to make $10,000 more or a month to make $20,000 more. But even if you were unemployed and you got your offer increased by that much, just by waiting, that’s as much as you normally might make by working.
- I negotiated my offer two times. The third time they came up with a good offer. I mean , I'd accept the first one, but it's not like they'll tell me "Oh now we don't want you anymore, you're costing us too much"
No harm in trying. They'll tell you they gave you their final offer if you look for more.
- New / ITasamaminmoreOPI just got an email from the recruiter saying that she is waiting for more approvals to increase my offer. our last discussion was 10 days ago, does it take this long to get a better offer, is this normal?