I have 3 offers and sort of wanted to brainstorm here on different offers. I have 3 years of experience in US as Software Engineer(backend) plus 3 years in India as a firmware engineer. They are all offering software Engineering role.
3 offers are (base/rsu over 4 years/sign on bonus/ yearly bonus/401k match)
1. Amazon AWS elastic search in Palo Alto
141k/110k/91k/perf based/2% for first 3 years
3. Salesforce Infrastructure team
165k/145k/20k/10% of base min/ 6%
Any help is really appreciated. I have attached poll for getting a better insight and comments are welcome too.
- Wepay seems to have the best TC
Not as risky as a startup. Reasons for other options?
- Facebook oxka03^ I think u have pretty much answered ur own question. AWS is distinctly the best of ur options. Also, when u think about joining a company, think about what other products/problems u will get to work on in the time to come. Amazon will provide u consistently with cool and challenging (at scale) problems to work on.May 21 1
- I’m biased but salesforce has best wlb if that’s a factor.