I have an onsite for Amazon, Mechanical, Quality Engineer for Prime Air, The Hiring team said its Level L5, senior Engineer role. I am not sure, what I should ask for the compensation. I don't want to ask too much or too low without knowing their range of salary. I couldn't find any link related mechanical side compensation in the form. It is different from SDE. I have 9 years of exp. in Quality field. I would appreciate if someone could shed light on this subject.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of leading quality engineering initiatives for highly complex products in the aerospace, aviation maintenance, or automotive industries. The right candidate will also be a strong integrator who prioritizes well and communicates effectively.
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Industrial Technology
· 7+ years Quality or Production engineering experience, while working in an aerospace or automotive manufacturing environment producing multi-disciplinary hardware products
· 7+ years of producing and presenting defect data, metrics, supplier quality, improvement initiatives and status to top leadership and government officials
· 10+ years’ experience with complex quality management systems, including inspection optimization and/or APQP
· 10+ years’ experience using data to find root cause, develop solutions and implement corrective action plans
· 5+ years utilizing statistical analysis tools to implement / improve quality assurance processes in a production environment
· Proficient in ISO 9001 / AS9100 requirements
· Proficient in M/S Outlook, Word, Excel
· Experience with (FAA) 14 CFR 21.137 requirements
· Experience implementing quality engineering principles through NPI
· ASQ -Certified Quality Engineer, Auditor, or Six Sigma Green / Black Belt
· 4+ years’ experience with Design of Experiments, Cp/CPk, Process Control Charts, Defect Analysis, Key Performance Indicators
· Experience with hands-on inspection or utilizing calibrated inspection tools
· Project Management Experience
· Proficiency in MiniTab
· Excellent people skills and adaptability
Though I read the title as air quality engineer.
Dunno my brain just reworded ur title.