Recruiter not responding, need apple on-site details
I know this on-site preparation question has been asked a lot of times here and I reviewed all of them. But I have some unanswered questions which I am adding below. Even my recruiter is not responding when I asked these questions.
1. I have my On-site from 10:30 to 4pm. How many rounds of interview will I have?
2. How many technical, behavioral and design rounds?
3. In design, do I need to just prepare for system design or OOD as well?
4. How long is the each round?
5. Also, I heard that I need to get 'Yes' from all of the interviewers at Apple. Even if one person says 'NO', it's a reject. Is this really true?
I heard that onsite interviews at apple are very team specific. I am interviewing with Apple Maps team for a software engineer role.
Location: Cupertino, CA.
Any pointers/tips and of course answers to the above questions is appreciated :)
Thanks in advance.